Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Did Ruhi really say Abhira is jealous of mesmiley37

After Abhira's pregnancy is revealed i want the makers to take inspiration from Jhanak and reveal that Ruhi was never pregnant, it was just a cyst. That would be really fun smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OliviaP

KP's will drama aaya kyu nahi?

Uske liye Abhira pregnant hai - ye tho pata Chalna padega na smiley36 unless KP thought she's playing a masterstroke by naming the heir to someone that has no chance of being around since she thinks Abhira can't conceive smiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 4 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Hske liye Abhira pregnant Hai ye tho pata Chala padega na smiley36 unless KP thought she's playing a masterstroke by naming the heir to someone that has no chance of being around since she thinks Abhira can't conceive smiley37

this was my prediction even before we got to know about Abhira's pregnancy smiley36

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

this was my prediction even before we got to know about Abhira's pregnancy smiley36

In that case let's say KP actually has had a change of heart, will she go back to being petty and crazy once she finds out Abhira is pregnant pretty please smiley41

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

After Abhira's pregnancy is revealed i want the makers to take inspiration from Jhanak and reveal that Ruhi was never pregnant, it was just a cyst. That would be really fun smiley37

They are highlighting Ru and Vi's dialogues of Ab being jealous and never able to conceive again and again.

So both ladies are gearing up for ultimate shock.smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Pehle Abhira ka pata toh chale ...ek email bhej dhu Armaan ko smiley36

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1847148727544205785

Baby Sharma Poddar ki future kya hone vala hain🥲🥲🥲

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

In that case let's say KP actually has had a change of heart, will she go back to being petty and crazy once she finds out Abhira is pregnant pretty please smiley41

I still do not think that she has any change of heart as such. Abhira has anyways become what she always wanted, a pratima that doesn't speak + brings money to the firm, toh ussey kya he problem hoga smiley36 she will 100% go back to her crazy toxic levels when abhira does something that does not align with her vision.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

a kyali pualo that will not happen cause bhavna is allergic to doing anything that makes sense.

But with manoj joining the rival company and kiara's dialogue about they would want PF secrets, there is a good chance of PF downfall near....with Armaan (and Abhira) leaving the firm before that, or not being in an emotional/physical state to work smiley24

My KP - the rival firm will ask Manoj to share some of the PF secrets, which he will not do or will be conflicted. They get mad at him & phasao him in some farzi case. Abhira madam comes to the rescue & bails Manoj out & clears his name - Boom - instant flip from Manisha pariwar back to pro Abhira

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i would love this and this actually happened in gen 2.i think Naira lost her memory temporary after hsr first pregnancy

Yaar dedo please - Abhira needs to lose her memory for us. But phir how will she live with the Goenkas if she doesn't even know them, unless they somehow brainwash her that they're her family