News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I liked how Rohit was a spitting image of Madhav and his expression(less) face in the last scene when Armaan was telling Ruhi off smiley42 such a like father like son moment of nothingness smiley32

CVs are like you thought Pappa sa is as useless as the furniture in the room... Let us show you.. smiley36Even Aryan is getting more ss and dialogues these days than Rohit Poddar..

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

come again …Abhira thinks she’s entitled to a share now …hawwww

Also, having been banished to the outhouse, why does she walk in shamelessly…accha khasa kamaati hai na..why not Swiggy or Zomato food for herself if she’s hungry ? They don’t operate in Udaipur?

It irked me that you no longer live in this house so why bother, apne kaam se kaam kyu nahi rakhti especially when you know Ru and Vi who hate you most are involved.

She had her share or not, it doesn't matter she can finish whole pot.

Well cannot do swiggy zomato coz it was made by special rice from mandir prasad and cooked with love by maaaaaa.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Arre no no she heard pancake telling Didi that the kheer is made from chadawe ke Chawal as Prasad for her newly born, so madam wanted share of Bhagwan but more importantly MAA Bhagwan ka ashirwad so she went into kitchen to eat the balance kheer smiley37

Bhagwan ka aashirwad chahiye toh mandir jaati ..Maa Bhagwan ka Prasad toh roz milta hai in the form of beizzati na…maybe these tricks will work with the TRP crowd ..my only thought is why even go somewhere where you are not wanted …why should I waste my sympathy or empathy on someone who’s wantonly inviting trouble upon herself
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drna7

You are talking about Rohit Poddar right?

He is as useless as M, similar looking & gives same weird expressions alltime and both of them have same nautanki biwis.smiley36

Jis din Rohit Purohit ke aise din aaye where we'd compare his face or expression to Madhav's, that day I would know I'm really done with the showsmiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

But wait guyssss.. I have a big problem today.. Abhira while recounting to Kiara and Charu, said she thought Ruhi had eaten her share of the kheer..

Hello... Missy... Where are your manners and respect.. Didi ko bhool gayi itni jaldi smiley3 not done! Tsk tsk!!!

She'll address her Didi only when there is need of provocation.

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Bhagwan ka aashirwad chahiye toh mandir jaati ..Maa Bhagwan ka Prasad toh roz milta hai in the form of beizzati na…maybe these tricks will work with the TRP crowd ..my only thought is why even go somewhere where you are not wanted …why should I waste my sympathy or empathy on someone who’s wantonly inviting trouble upon herself

She ain't getting any sympathy from me for sure smiley36 cos she's literally become dumb and mute! smiley44

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arre no no she heard pancake telling Didi that the kheer is made from chadawe ke Chawal as Prasad for her unborn child, so madam wanted share of Bhagwan but more importantly MAA Bhagwan ka ashirwad so she went into kitchen to eat the balance kheer smiley37

Why was Ab in the house and in the kitchen in the 1st place?

I was on a ff spree and had a record finishsmiley1

Ohgod! thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Why was Ab in the house and in the kitchen in the 1st place?

I was on a ff spree and had a record finishsmiley1

She went to give KP Mandir ka Prasad as per yesterday's episode I think and on the way back heard about MAA Bhagwan ka Prasad and wanted somesmiley37

Edited by Ohgod! - 4 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Raj cutie ki agli video kab aayegismiley19

Solitudelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Raj cutie ki agli video kab aayegismiley19

Me too.. I am very curious what is the grave secret that Ar is having ( that is if he is having one)