News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Side actors from her certain circle and leads and pl newbies with no charm.😒

That's why none of her current shows are popular.

After covid rarely Balaji new shows pair had that spark and chemistry ..like BALH ,Bekaboo,Bhramrakshas 2,naagin 5

Edited by Visszz - 3 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

After covid rarely Balaji new shows pair had that spark and chemistry ..like BALH ,Bekaboo,Bhramrakshas 2,

That's why all of them got shut down in few months.

Brahmarakshas 2 kab aaya??smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

That's why all of them got shut down in few months.

Brahmarakshas 2 kab aaya??smiley36

I said only these had some sort of old ekta show type ...

Bold ::I think it's in 2020 ...It's finite show

Ekta ne jo content 20 saal phele dia h vo tracks aaj bhi saara ITV copy karta h.

You are right Ekta ke liye ye side gig h.

Maa ekdum bakwaas show h, no sane person can like her or connect with her. Only 1st year was watchable.

Ekta jo 20 saal pehle kar chuki woh sab yeh chuntu puntu producers like Rajan vagera ab kar rahe hai usme bhi itna regressiveness smiley36

Ekta ke liye ab itv sirf timepass haismiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

I said only these had some sort of old ekta show type ...

Bold ::I think it's in 2020 ...It's finite show

Oh main opposite samajh gayismiley36

But Balh 2 got popular becoz old loved jodi returned.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Revelations toh aisi bhi hoti thi.hame mil rahe hain phuski revelation

https://x.com/exolflex/status/1846812597753917779?t=gUnELn8fk_f1uS0diX7i0A&s=19

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Even antique furniture has more value than these despicable souls who ruin the lives of their successors smiley9

this Gen they are completely useless to abhira..
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Kuch bhi karao mujhe koi problem nahi hai . murder attempt bhi dikhao .I don't have any problem.But words they are using are the biggest problem here.its like they normalising anything can say to a woman who cannot be a mother.i have heard some woman 's experiences.they may not feel that much first when they come to know they can't be a mother.But Society mainly woman start speaking like it's a big loss ,a deficiency.when the process repeats again and again they themselves feel that they lacks something and some even isolates themselves from outerworld.They already broken that free spirited girl Abhira so she invites death to her knowing ly.She now seems like some robot who thinks like how these vile people programmed in her .aur kya todna baki hain usko?I can't believe that Abhira was a result of best times of Ak's life but herself having a worst life.

Cvs ko koi farak nahi padta.

Don't take these things to heart. Bcoz they will flip vidya overnight & they all will do naach gaana as if nothing happened.

Don't expect any punishment fir vidya, we will only end up disappointed, we already have an example in ruhi

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I genuinely feel they changed Armaan's character arc after RP came, as his chemistry was better with Sam & RP could actually pull off that entire redemption track, which I feel Ar 1.0 could never have (even if he was a bigger rotlu than RPsmiley36)

it’s also because they didn’t start the romance while sheh was there…after RP entered..we got abhiras love phase and the imagination scenes..etc..