Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 days ago

https://x.com/Rubiiiiii_18/status/1846925112882102473?t=SZihyy1FU1HdoWvDkG7O_w&s=19

They've started shooting for karwa chauth. Please Abhira isme reveal kardenasmiley13

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I always felt that she was much better than the hero…. Ekta has got a good team behind her and how many shows she has had at the same time still she managed to give each show the same commitment unlike DKP jinko bas Maa ki padi hai

Well said! Ek time par ekta 4-5 show same timeline mai chalati thi and sab ek se badh ka ek hit the. Like kasauti, Kahani ghar ghar ki, kyunki saas, kumkum yeh sab equally hit ja rahe the and actors bhi bahot sahi the .

Jis tarike ka sudden improvement Pratiksha honmukh mai dikha with Priyanka character is unimaginable. Muje laga tha iska kuch nahi ho sakta lekin ekta maaya ki team ne toh uski acting ki kaaya palat he kar di.

DKP apne har show mai maa ka theme he follow kar raha hai. Uski sab lead anupama ki first copy hoti hai smiley36Ek ka ek smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I always felt that she was much better than the hero…. Ekta has got a good team behind her and how many shows she has had at the same time still she managed to give each show the same commitment unlike DKP jinko bas Maa ki padi hai

But these days unfortunately Ekta lost her og charm, all her current 4-5 shows have same theme, similar characters and tracks, saste leads no amazing chemistry like before.

DKP got worse ever since maaa show started and gained popularity.

Edited by Drna7 - 3 days ago
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Oh completely. RP convinced me that Armaan was torn between duty & guilt. He was slowly falling for his responsibility & falling out of his aasmaan se neela pyaar - that longing & angst was so well done that I couldn't even hate him during the IPL phase

I still go back and watch those episodes and I can any day…. He wasn’t bad and I could not hate him… even then I felt his gratitude towards the family and certain misunderstandings made him un-see the love he had for her in depth and her sufferings plus the plain flat lie that she was telling.. things fell in place when she confronted him and he confronted Dadisa. I can’t imagine anyone else than RP nailing it

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/Rubiiiiii_18/status/1846925112882102473?t=SZihyy1FU1HdoWvDkG7O_w&s=19

They've started shooting for karwa chauth. Please Abhira isme reveal kardenasmiley13

Yeh koun h?

Karwachauth par phele sab khushi khushi naachenge aur fir hoga dhamaka, Vidya with gang shor aur drama karenge blane karenge, Ab royegi aur Ar confuse hoga.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

But these days unfortunately Ekta lost her og charm, all her current 4-5 shows have same theme, similar characters and tracks, saste leads no amazing chemistry like before.

That’s exactly why I stopped watching her shows or continuing them. There is no charm in the leads and she is not even getting outside people as in new ones in her circle. Same old people jinn ka koi bhi spark nahi hai…

Ekta itv kar ke kab ki nikal chuki hai , woh tab queen thi jab yeh chuntu puntu dkp Rashmi vagera kahi the bhi nahi. Ab ekta sirf itv mai timepass kar rahi hai smiley36

Upma ko trp mil raha hai woh bahot dukh ki baat hai kyunki woh show hadd se zyada regressive and negative hai and anupama hadd se zyada bekar lady hai.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

That’s exactly why I stopped watching her shows or continuing them. There is no charm in the leads and she is not even getting outside people as in new ones in her circle. Same old people jinn ka koi bhi spark nahi hai…

Side actors from her particular circle whereas leads and pl newbies with no charm.😒

That's why none of her current shows are popular.

Edited by Drna7 - 3 days ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh koun h?

Karwachauth par phele sab khushi khushi naachenge aur fir hoga dhamaka, Vidya with gang shor aur drama karenge blane karenge, Ab royegi aur Ar confuse hoga.

kiara hai. I know kalesh hoga par reveal karde bas.
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Ekta itv kar ke kab ki nikal chuki hai , woh tab queen thi jab yeh chuntu puntu dkp Rashmi vagera kahi the bhi nahi. Ab ekta sirf itv mai timepass kar rahi hai smiley36

Upma ko trp mil raha hai woh bahot dukh ki baat hai kyunki woh show hadd se zyada regressive and negative hai and anupama hadd se zyada bekar lady hai.

Ekta ne jo content 20 saal phele dia h vo tracks aaj bhi saara ITV copy karta h.

You are right Ekta ke liye ye side gig h.

Maa ekdum bakwaas show h, no sane person can like her or connect with her. Only 1st year was watchable.