Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

No it's mukta dhondh I did some research as she killed one character who was playing police in naagin 3 and he became hero in that show smiley36 so was curious how is that show and all as that actor was quiet good and people were hoping he will pair up with Vish so watched DD for him and because it was supernatural show

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divya_Drishti

https://x.com/Anita_H_Reddy/status/1055776930614505472

He was a sidey there and ml in DD so easy choice.smiley36

Anita's pairing used to look good with everyone.🤭

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Nahi ji, I have full faith that Abhira will do a Naira and die right after Kavu actually accepts her. plus i liked it better when Abhira used to annoy the hell out of Kaveri smiley36

I agree - she would go all "ae ladki tum ek din hume paagal karke chodogi"smiley36 Those days were so much funsmiley37

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

No it's mukta dhondh I did some research as she killed one character who was playing police in naagin 3 and he became hero in that show smiley36 so was curious how is that show and all as that actor was quiet good and people were hoping he will pair up with Vish so watched DD for him and because it was supernatural show

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divya_Drishti

https://x.com/Anita_H_Reddy/status/1055776930614505472

Yes Divya drishti was a nice show...End me toda boring ho gaya...Still the show end almost well ..Sana and advik 's pair and Sana and Nyra's sister bond was nice ..Sangeeta was the entertainment of the show...Har week ghar ka koi member villain ya possessed hothe dhe ...

Edited by Visszz - 3 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Embarassed? That man cursed the day he spoke about his aasmaan se neela pyaar when she came in front of him to sing " Sajan ji Ghar aaye" in a dulhan libas on his wedding daysmiley37

So embarrassed ki muh dikhane ke kaabil nahi raha isliye muh hi badal liasmiley2

Edited by Drna7 - 3 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Yes Divya drishti was a nice show...End me toda boring ho gaya...Still the show end almost well ..Sana and advik 's pair and Sana and Nyra's sister bond was nice ..Sangeeta was the entertainment of the show...Har week koi ghar ke member villain ya possessed hothe dhe ...

I watched until they made naira ka husband monkey man that was so unnecessary smiley36 he was a good actor was looking good with nyra too. They should have continued without messing up with himsmiley36
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold and Kv controlling herself to smile.smiley36

The dumb charade scene!! Now see I remember all these old kavira bits before Kavu baby dialed up her toxic level, smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I watched until they made naira ka husband monkey man that was so unnecessary smiley36 he was a good actor was looking good with nyra too. They should have continued without messing up with himsmiley36

Thank god I didn't watched that farsmiley44

Phele chipkali fir monkey mansmiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Thank god I didn't watched that farsmiley44

Phele chipkali fir monkey mansmiley37

this is better than current SP shows smiley36atleast we can laugh smiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNU-WeSDNo4

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Tumhe itna bura kyu lag raha hain?? Abhira ko dekho, kuch farak nahi padta use... "Maaa" kuch bhi bol sakti hain, woh dukhi hain kyunki unka sautela beta papa nahi bann sakta. Toh bahu ko hi sunayegi nasmiley39

(Yeh sab dekhke khoon boil karne ka koi matlab nahi hain, they are not gonna get punished, infact ek smile & vidya will be ww'ed. Forgive karne ki chance bhi nahi hain cos abhira armaan were never offended by her)

Kuch bhi karao mujhe koi problem nahi hai . murder attempt bhi dikhao .I don't have any problem.But words they are using are the biggest problem here.its like they normalising anything can say to a woman who cannot be a mother.i have heard some woman 's experiences.they may not feel that much first when they come to know they can't be a mother.But Society mainly woman start speaking like it's a big loss ,a deficiency.when the process repeats again and again they themselves feel that they lacks something and some even isolates themselves from outerworld.They already broken that free spirited girl Abhira so she invites death to her knowing ly.She now seems like some robot who thinks like how these vile people programmed in her .aur kya todna baki hain usko?I can't believe that Abhira was a result of best times of Ak's life but herself having a worst life.

Edited by elizamerin - 3 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Kuch bhi karao mujhe koi problem nahi hai . murder attempt bhi dikhao .I don't have any problem.But words they are using are the biggest problem here.its like they normalising anything can say to a woman who cannot be a mother.i have heard some woman 's experiences.they may not feel that much first when they come to know they can't be a mother.But Society mainly woman start speaking like it's a big loss ,a deficiency.when the process repeats again and again they themselves feel that they lacks something and some even isolates themselves from outerworld.They already broken that free spirited girl Abhira so she invites death to her knowing ly.She now seems like some robot who thinks like how these vile people programmed in her .aur kya todna baki hain usko?I can't believe that Abhira was a result of best times of Ak's life but herself having a worst life.

Show to waise hi kharab h to characters ka evil hona, flip maarna zyada matter nahi karta.

@bold exactly! Dialogues bohot ghatiya h. Especially of Vidya, laalchi, kheer khakar tumhari god nahi bharegi and haq cheen na.smiley11