Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Jo finally ab mila hai smiley37

I loved Kavira especially when Kv was slowly warming up to Ab but then court case happened. This bond was one of the usp of the show that they destroyed like others.

Trp bhi high thi tab.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

I loved Kavira especially when Kv was slowly warming up to Ab but then court case happened. This bond was one of the usp of the show that they destroyed like others.

Trp bhi high thi tab.

Kavu begrudgingly doing the Katputli dance with Abhira was such a fun and wholesome scene smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Tum Chup Raho Yrr GIF - Tum Chup Raho Yrr - Discover & Share GIFs

Ammu look and appreciate classic, why you being mean smiley44

Agree - itna classic acting ki hassi ruk hi nahi rahi hai - I don't know why did DKP let such seasoned actors gosmiley36😜

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Nahi ji, I have full faith that Abhira will do a Naira and die right after Kavu actually accepts her. plus i liked it better when Abhira used to annoy the hell out of Kaveri smiley36

@bold and Kv controlling herself to smile.smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

A mini version of Ar 1.0's confrontation scene with Ab post KP's land dispute case😂😂😂

Imagine him doing this to Phuphu for Bachelorette day kaandsmiley37

imagine his drunken confrontation with Kaveri or the post divorce hearing confrontation with Abhira …oh how I wish I could see him do all that smiley42smiley37
Apsvenky thumbnail

Can we have one more tahalka performance of them in BB?

smiley42

Apparently they are planning to get her in the house either as a wild card entry or a guest - so shayad repeat performance milesmiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I thought Divya drishti was also balaji show.😮 Watched initial episodes of DD, it was intresting. SP needs to bring back weekend shows.

These days they are airing on star bharat.

No it's mukta dhondh I did some research as she killed one character who was playing police in naagin 3 and he became hero in that show smiley36 so was curious how is that show and all as that actor was quiet good and people were hoping he will pair up with Vish so watched DD for him and because it was supernatural show

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divya_Drishti

https://x.com/Anita_H_Reddy/status/1055776930614505472

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kavu begrudgingly doing the Katputli dance with Abhira was such a fun and wholesome scene smiley36

It was. That entire track was so wholesome. Also, when Abhira helpa Kaveri with the speech

OG ship of Gen.4

1000010302.jpg

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Such a pity of the toxicity they will show with this pregnancy reveal! it would have been such a poignantly enacted scene by RoPu and Sam if Abhira told him without the toxic PH family members and him remembering that convo with the doctor about pregnancy being life threatening for his Abhira!

The joy, fear, pain range of emotion would have been a treat to watch with these two fine actors…but I guess DKP and BHAVNA BEHEN won’t give us anything but negativity and vileness!

it would be small mercies if at least they show ARMAAN telling them to STFU!

If these vile flippers flip I still don’t want ABHIMAAN to forgive and move back to PH!
maybe they stay in OH , MG takes them to GH or they both go MUSSOORIE!! Just keep them together! 🙏

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

I am sure Armaan must be embarrassed for his stupidity

Embarassed? That man cursed the day he spoke about his aasmaan se neela pyaar when she came in front of him to sing " Sajan ji Ghar aaye" in a dulhan libas on his wedding daysmiley37