News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Pata chala Ab ki maa hi change kardi isnesmiley37

I already have. Meri nazar mein Abhira is Naira’s daughter as she is literally her parchayi smiley42
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wow Meher, you're being so kind smiley36

I thought it was daily maybe weekly, but monthly, sorry Vee ji

she is monthly flipper from Start one time ruhi one time abheera. .This time dadi too flipped that side because Vidya is opposite. Fufa and madhav are same till now. I want them to change. Fufa as abheera beta caring one and madhav as Busbusbus fufa 🤓. Maja ayega. RReason for gussa is his banian gone 🤣
Edited by Mehersudha - a day ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/neenabinu2023/status/1847688197897105477?t=PUxcx9Lrpe_crHuICJuEdg&s=19

Her bridal look was also similar no? Pink lehenga.... flowers covering her bun.... how bad can this lehenga besmiley24

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

https://x.com/neenabinu2023/status/1847688197897105477?t=PUxcx9Lrpe_crHuICJuEdg&s=19

Her bridal look was also similar no? Pink lehenga.... flowers covering her bun.... how bad can this lehenga besmiley24

how can anything gifted by Kaveri Poddar to her khaas bahu be bad?
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Observer007

This generation has many contenders for W Day:

Suwarna

Surekha

VVV

Madhav

Kajal

Please make sure to keep Rohit Poddar around until the last episode of this Generationsmiley9

I think white day could have vidya dying this time..because they have made her so vile…. If rohit dies. Then we’re going to see vidya forcing abhira to leave and then forcing Armaan to marry Ruhi to raise rohits baby..but then what about his baby..so abhira will miscarry..or like last Gen..a false miscarriage ..This is such a crap,plot..really hope we don’t see any of this crap.. I rather abhira just going into a coma for a while …
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I already have. Meri nazar mein Abhira is Naira’s daughter as she is literally her parchayi smiley42

When I first saw a scene of Ab she reminded me so much of Naira........ I hope Naira se achhi kismat mile end mein.

She also shares daydreaming and cuteness with Karthik. Perfect blend of Kaira.smiley42

Note - All 3 characters from initial days only.

Edited by Drna7 - a day ago
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

she is monthly flipper from Start one time ruhi one time abheera. .This time dadi too flipped that side because Vidya is opposite. Fufa and madhav are same till now. I want them to change. Fufa as abheera beta caring one and madhav as Busbusbus fufa 🤓. Maja ayega. RReason for gussa is his banian gone 🤣

Phupha Sa, Kaveri, Armaan, and Abhira – the fantastic four in one team!smiley42

By the way, they could explore a storyline where Phupha Sa and Abhira team up. Both are such great actors and could really make it work amazingly. Phupha Sa could get irritated by Abhira's antics while she stays true to herself, and in the end, they both succeed togethersmiley27

Ye sab soch ke lagta hai, I am the reason for my own disappointed smiley26

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

how can anything gifted by Kaveri Poddar to her khaas bahu be bad?

She keeps the best collection for herself.....let's see based on this lehenga we'll see how much she has accepted Abhira smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I don’t think an AA is needed since Armaan is one himself. Unlike previous ML he does not have a loving, supportive family so it makes no sense for him to leave Abhira - the only person who genuinely loves him.

exactly..so then how can they copy Gen 3.’.. Gen 2 or Gen 3 plot makes no sense here because Armaan is not like karthik or abhimanyu