News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kavu should take her khaas bahu out for shopping sometime. Iska pati bhi full sleeve dresses khareedkey laata hai smiley22

pati sleeveless laya tha na.... ?
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Last gen ka tha re. Done and dusted.

what ..repeat of gen 3 😲..oh no..
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Gooddays

yaar Rao saheb se dar lagta bada darona banda hai wosmiley22

Hamara golu molu teddy bohot pyaara hai 🧸

IMG_9368.jpeg

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

They're undoubtedly the number one channel, but their overall viewership has drastically declined due to OTT platforms. In my opinion, if they want to remain competitive and play the long game, they need to rethink their approach and content. Audiences today are not the same as they were 5-10 years ago; so much is changing around us, and so do we with the overall change.

Anyway, since you have some contacts, can we count on you to be our 'Nutty the Birdy' and be our rishta forum's star station guy?smiley42

That's the point though. People who want well written content already have switched to streaming. The ones who still watch TV don't seem to care much, cause for years I have seen other mainstream channels make better written shows that go off in few months due to low trp.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

How did Ab get to know about the family's history of miscarriages....?

Miracle miracle smiley37

Raj cutie ne bola hai, ab logic ka iss show se wahi rishta hai jo humara Plante Pluto se hai

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Is this her karwachaut look? smiley24IMG_20241019_222259.jpg

so armaan is again gonna do a car stunt? For the forth time, as I remember. One day he will hit someone with his car or will face an accident himself..🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Gooddays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Car and Armaansa. ..smiley22.

1 word

ye to in dono ki aadat hai na Ar sa jab gussa aata hai to car mai bait jata hai aur Ab uske samne khadi hojati hai..... smiley36
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I have a genuine koschan… how do they know the other person’s POV? Has IF changed the settings? Can we now read through big chunk of box?

Matlaaaaaaaaaaaab

Nahinnn smiley36smiley36

Why do ask this wonderful question smiley36

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

This is her first Karwachaut dress right ???smiley37

Shayad first karwachauth ke to kangan the jo saas ne diye thesmiley36

Dress to new h shayad

nutmeg7 thumbnail

They are meeting revenue targets. So it is fine even if ratings drop. TRP is not the sole factor for that.

And no I don’t ask about plots. smiley36 It takes the fun out when I am watching the show.