News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Is this her karwachaut look? smiley24IMG_20241019_222259.jpg

Filter ke wajah se diff lag rah hogaa ...Kal ke pic me teek toh dha ..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I had so many questions so I got it clarified with someone who works in the channel.

please give us some spoilers nutty 😁
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Short sleevessmiley3.....dadisa gave her this outfit nasmiley36

Dadisa has best style in entire PH.....what else you expect from her?

Maybe she also got tired seeing her full sleeves. As Ar is supporting full sleeves campaign too so she decided to correct it.smiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Is this her karwachaut look? smiley24IMG_20241019_222259.jpg

Car and Armaansa. ..smiley22.

1 word

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer007

I can't decide which is the worse reason: hiding a life-threatening pregnancy because Armaan might choose differently, but she really wanted to give him his own family (and free from VVV, Ruhi's curse, and harsh words), or because she wanted to wait a month to confirm the pregnancy due to her family’s history of miscarriagessmiley39

How did Ab get to know about the family's history of miscarriages....?

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Last gen ka tha re. Done and dusted.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

That sells. Look where Anupamaa is. If we would have been working there, we would have done the same.

They're undoubtedly the number one channel, but their overall viewership has drastically declined due to OTT platforms. In my opinion, if they want to remain competitive and play the long game, they need to rethink their approach and content. Audiences today are not the same as they were 5-10 years ago; so much is changing around us, and so do we with the overall change.

Anyway, since you have some contacts, can we count on you to be our 'Nutty the Birdy' and be our rishta forum's star station guy?smiley42

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Dadisa has best style in entire PH.....what else you expect from her?

Maybe she also got tired seeing her full sleeves. As Ar is supporting full sleeves campaign too so she decided to correct it.smiley36

This is her first Karwachaut dress right ???smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Short sleevessmiley3.....dadisa gave her this outfit nasmiley36

Kavu should take her khaas bahu out for shopping sometime. Iska pati bhi full sleeve dresses khareedkey laata hai smiley22

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Akshu had the same issue and was pregnancy and doctor told her the same health live in danger and it was twins smiley36

yaar Rao saheb se dar lagta bada darona banda hai wosmiley22