Team Phufasa

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Maybe he should enter as Abhira’s Accha Aadmi smiley9

Omg …the very thought of it smiley37

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

a young girl wearing a shirt that says just hug is smiling

I don't know why I find this hilarious, were they expecting them to get back together smiley37

So glad I never care about celebrities personal lives even the ones I like

Me too

Why to care about their personal life ....I don't even know Kushal ....smiley37

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Thats why I keep saying that Gen 3 post a point was not based on story. A lot of other factors were at play. Anyway!

behind the screen factors aside, they wanted to redeem the ML to the point where the FL was willing to accept him for whatever reason and then make it seem that fate was not in their favour ..saanp bhi mare aur lathi bhi na toote 🤷🏻‍♀️
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

If abhimaan have a justified reason for keeping distance from family, they will also take that as a fresh concept. Don't u think?

I would love it if Abhimaan got separated from the family and stayed away for sometime. But after a week, I will get bored. Woh bhi jyada. 4-5 days max. Kitna aur kya hi dikhayenge navigating personal and professional life.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

oh man

a woman is laughing while looking at her cell phone and saying `` me '' .

Do you know someone wrote the same analysis last week but vice versa pro Abhira

I agree with you now and agree with the poster last week too smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Do I need to pick a side smiley44

Abhira hiding pregnancy news has two logic one she is ITV's FL they are known to take decisions in sacrificing mode resulting " sacrificing their own existence ...smiley37

Another reason she is Akshu's daughter inherited Mummy's DNA ...hereditary fault

Rao Sahib DP smiley37smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - a day ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I would love it if Abhimaan got separated from the family and stayed away for sometime. But after a week, I will get bored. Woh bhi jyada. 4-5 days max. Kitna aur kya hi dikhayenge navigating personal and professional life.

no dude. There so much to explore if creatives use their brain a little instead of rinse and repeat. And I mentioned in a earlier post may be you missed it, family matters and mony more can be explored in a parallel time frame with interconnected twists. Aap samajhdaar hain. Khud soch ke dekhiye zara...

Thats why I keep saying that Gen 3 post a point was not based on story. A lot of other factors were at play. Anyway!

I think a lot of Gen 3 storyline happened the way it did, was because was ever changing off screen dynamic.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

That's why it is important to show abhira-armaan breaking free from this toxicity atleast step by step and starting to build their own world slowly. Not because someone asked them to leave but for themselves or atleast for their unborn child in future. They can always show family drama, office politics, siblings rivality, mysteries of past and many more in a parellel time frame with interconnected twists. Being a normal person myself, I have many plots about this story. Then what is the problem with this creative team who has years of experience? Can't they understand that nowadays majority of the audience also prefer progressive content over this regressive shit? Anyways,whom I am talking to...No matter what, makers will keep serving crap....I only feel bad for sam and ropu as their talent and amazing chemistry are being wasted on this stupid script....

PS - I am trying my best to detach myself from this show for my own peace of mind. Already stopped watching full episodes, only depending on WUs. Also trying to enjoy ffs while writing one by myself, so that we can get what we want to see atleast through them. My salute to all the amazing ff writers out there for making me feel better after the crap which show is serving.👏👏👏

This is the post which I mentioned.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yes. I dislike rinse and repeat in all shows. They can bring amazing fights and insults even if they stay separately. My only expectation with the show is I watch it for entertainment purpose. So bore nahi hona chahiye.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I can't decide which is the worse reason: hiding a life-threatening pregnancy because Armaan might choose differently, but she really wanted to give him his own family (and free from VVV, Ruhi's curse, and harsh words), or because she wanted to wait a month to confirm the pregnancy due to her family’s history of miscarriagessmiley39