Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I want abhira to go to mussorie for sometime after sunofying everyone after her miscarriage and armaan also following her. They can sort their difference better staying there for a while. Family matters can go in a parellel time frame. Both Abhira and armaan can find out some raaz about their mother's past in mussorie. Abhira finding truth about accident and armaan getting some clue related to shivani through karan the kidnapper.

They deserve a proper pregnancy track without this extreme toxicity, where they both navigate other problems together be it personal or proffesional. But no, what kind of crap they're giving nowadays... Makers definitely have gone crazy or high on something...

Its a HUGE gamble. If it works, good but what if it doesn’t? The channel will not take the risk.

Lovely plot but huge gamble

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Raj cutie says Ar ka Gussa karna buri baat hain.. Point to be notedsmiley36smiley31

Edited by OliviaP - a day ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Raj cutie says Ar ka Gussa karna buri baat hain.. Point to be notedsmiley36smiley31

his videos are always from Abhira’s pov …maybe his views come from that stance ..not sure …but if they do, then good for him !
Raj babua can’t keep calm😂
Edited by CanKeepCalm - a day ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

After seeing all spoilers, bts and RD spoiler I think upcoming episodes may go like,

Karwachauth morning drama as per bts.

Then Ab in dilemma to tell Ar.

She planned writing on mirror but got failed.

Maybe something happened so Ar angry on her for hiding stuff so when she tells he listens to music and increases volume.

Her in dilemma to eat something, gets recorded. Even though decided against it and never ate considering she is ITV FL.

In evening they played video before pooja, everyone getting angry on her.

She fainted, they called doctor and yayyyy pregnancy revealed.

Ar telling his man ki baat to unconscious Ab.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Idk what the writers’ vision was honestly cause Akshu never fell in love with Abhimanyu again and she clearly only committed to offering him friendship & companionship in the marriage (which she was going through for her son). But they were never able to get remarried despite trying multiple times until he finally died along with their son. So the endgame was Akshu-Abhinav and the new gen FL was their daughter. I really dont know why the khichdi was made of Abhimanyu and Akshara again when it ultimately served no purpose at all.

Thats why I keep saying that Gen 3 post a point was not based on story. A lot of other factors were at play. Anyway!
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

his videos are always from Abhira’s pov …maybe his views come from that stance ..not sure …but if they do, then good for him !

Maybe he should enter as Abhira’s Accha Aadmi smiley9

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Its a HUGE gamble. If it works, good but what if it doesn’t? The channel will not take the risk.

Lovely plot but huge gamble

I know. For them, its a business. At the end of the day, trp is what all matters to them. But if makers are stalking this forum, they should have gotten idea that this is what audience want. I don't think at this point, trp aunties will also mind abhimaan taking a break from all these toxicities. If abhimaan have a justified reason for keeping distance from family, they will also take that as a fresh concept. Don't u think?

Anyways, we can only wish and express our opinion. Everything is in makers hands. Reason for my frustration is about them messing up everything badly when they clearly have chance to excute current plots better. They're not even sparing leads, keep butchering their character arcs. That's the most dissapointing thing.

Edited by Sajini235 - a day ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ignore.

Edited by AnashqU - a day ago

Word Count: 0

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Irrespective of whether it is a complicated or a normal pregnancy, it is some sort of a superstition that the pregnancy news should not be shared except within the closest family circle till the first three months are over …this is so because the chances of miscarriage are highest in the first trimester …but normally the baby’s father is always within the closest family circle …first time I am hearing this justification that the pregnancy news needed to be kept from the father-to-be until the mother-to-be could be a 100% certain of its viability ..the lengths that ITV goes to make their FLs becharis makes me feel sorry for myself smiley37

Edited by sharadrocks - a day ago