Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Phuphasa himself is enough demotivatingsmiley37

Phufasa kaise doormat bante jaa rahe h phele Kv ne sunaya fir unka beta bhi muh par sunake gaya..........smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow Raj Babu 2 videos in same day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXgbqRVeKiE

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I agree bullying is never right. It should not be tolerated. If someone is bullying you report it.

But sarcastic digs are part of just how fandom works. They all take jibes at eachother. You just have to ignore it mate. Don't take them to heart. Just scroll past their post. Don't read it.

Oh I definitely ignore it. Theres a thin line between sarcasm and ganging up to bully/mock though. I don't have tolerance for that crap.

The only reason I come to forum is to see FFs, BTS videos that people source out and edits .

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Idk what the writers’ vision was honestly cause Akshu never fell in love with Abhimanyu again and she clearly only committed to offering him friendship & companionship in the marriage (which she was going through for her son). But they were never able to get remarried despite trying multiple times until he finally died along with their son. So the endgame was Akshu-Abhinav and the new gen FL was their daughter. I really dont know why the khichdi was made of Abhimanyu and Akshara again when it ultimately served no purpose at all.

i never really followed their stories nor rooted for any of those characters ..somehow i got sucked into following the last month or two ..I am all for moving on even ..but the way it was all handled, the indecent haste, whatever they showed…all of it was ugly …among the worst I’ve seen on ITV..I haven’t seen too much but this was downright cringe !
Edited by sharadrocks - a day ago
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Phufasa kaise doormat bante jaa rahe h phele Kv ne sunaya fir unka beta bhi muh par sunake gaya..........smiley36

Are you really team phuphasa smiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

My favourite character in Suits was Donna although she had no heartbreaking past unlike Harvey or Mike …I don’t think people root for a character or give it a free pass simply because of any sob story past .::the character and its actions have to be consistent and broadly make sense even when they don’t seem to share your moral compass…you don’t need a character to be morally right all the time to root for it ..you just need to be able to understand its compulsions within the framework of the present even and not any distant past ….I’d rather root for a grey character than one that’s annoyingly self-righteous for example !

Omg hiii fellow suits fan smiley40

Raj cutie is on fire smiley42

1) wahi. Abhira's genetic problem leads to a complicated pregnancy. Especially one month is critical

2) Abhira tries to tell him about pregnancy. Once at karvachauth. But Armaan is mad at her and increases the volume. Later with a romantic dinner

Iske baad woh fainting wala scene haa

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Are you really team phuphasa smiley36

I am not a blind supporter who will not realise fav character's flaws.😌