News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

Oh but telling an entire fandom to chullu barr paani mein doob jau is clearly acceptable isn’t it! Constantly mocking people by calling them a dhongi hypocrite and wanting a ML to get violently electrocuted?

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - a day ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Get well soon dear..(even I am not well)... Take care...

Get well soon both of you

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Good idea 😍 Vidya, Manisha and Roohi are also on my list smiley42

You were welcoming guests with vvv's 'aav nayi bahu aav' and even labeled everyone's food with name tags like Ruhi’s, all while demanding a separate cabinsmiley37

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wishing you a speedy recovery!smiley31

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Random post.. All I have to say is Abhira AND Armaan's perspectives are important to understand. The problem really is only when Abhira's perspective gets the leeway of bad writing but when it's Armaan's mistake then it's all just his fault (as if writing has no role to play in how he's reacting to situations). Tho if you want to celebrate a fictional character and relate to her better than U do others, by all means do but when it comes to finding fault atleast have the bare minimum yardstick being common before coming out all guns blazing in defence of a favoured character with mistakes from the past that have been addressed and forgiven/forgotten!

Right now Abhira is in a bad mental space and even though she hasn't got any monologues we're ready to cut her slack.. not so long ago, Armaan was in a similarly bad mental space - and I'm not saying one mistake is worse than the other - but they did both choose their own way of dealing with their situation - yet he was judged and rightfully so - but she is being expected to be understood which is okay too but she also absolutely should be judged.. she is choosing to intentionally hide such a big development that would have humongous impact on not just her but potentially 3 lives if not more! And while the decision to keep or abort the baby ultimately will and should be hers and hers alone, the information (including the complications and it's potential repercussions) has to absolutely be shared, processed and discussed with her partner before it is left to her to decide..

oh man

a woman is laughing while looking at her cell phone and saying `` me '' .

Do you know someone wrote the same analysis last week but vice versa pro Abhira

I agree with you now and agree with the poster last week too smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Do I need to pick a side smiley44

Observer007 thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-armaan-discovers-abhiras-pregnancy_213075

According to the IF article, there’s a chance we might get some angstsmiley42

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tanu you are not well?? What happened?

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Thank you, and same to you. smiley31smiley31

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: AnashqU

Tanu you are not well?? What happened?

Sore throat and body pain.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Oh but telling an entire fandom to chullu barr paani mein doob jau is clearly acceptable isn’t it! Constantly mocking people by calling them a dhongi hypocrite and wanting a uML to get violently electrocuted?

@ what are you talking about 😳💀🥶