News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

In another news, Shivin fans are having a meltdown bc Kushal confirmed his relationship with Shivangi. smiley36

Let me share the entertainment here 🍿

https://x.com/KushivSworld/status/1847396797922365461

https://x.com/TeriJaliiNa/status/1847355525509304581

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If you defend the ML actions or offer explanations for it, then supposedly you are providing a "balanced" pov. If you do the same for FL, you will be tagged as a "blind stan" πŸ™„ if FL does something stupid or is meek, or out of character - she's a doormat or typical bahu. But if ML does something stupid, its coming from years of conditioning and trauma etc.

None of the self proclaimed "neutrals" are really neutral. Having more relatability with one character is perfectly reasonable but the sarcastic digs, bullying , mocking that some people feel entitled to make is extremely off putting.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

For a few posts, I didn't realize it was you guys, Raosaheb (Rani) and Akasaheb (Ajab). I thought the Rishta forum had some new visitorssmiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nutty teri sajan ji ghar aayi hai woh bhi with a hilarious statementsmiley37

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - a day ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer007

For a few posts, I didn't realize it was you guys, Raosaheb (Rani) and Akasaheb (Ajab). I thought the Rishta forum had some new visitorssmiley37

Hahaha, we have dressed up early for Halloween πŸŽƒsmiley37

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If you defend the ML actions or offer explanations for it, then supposedly you are providing a "balanced" pov. If you do the same for FL, you will be tagged as a "blind stan" πŸ™„ if FL does something stupid or is meek, or out of character - she's a doormat or typical bahu. But if ML does something stupid, its coming from years of conditioning and trauma etc.

None of the self proclaimed "neutrals" are really neutral. Having more relatability with one character is perfectly reasonable but the sarcastic digs, bullying , mocking that some people feel entitled to make is extremely off putting.

I agree bullying is never right. It should not be tolerated. If someone is bullying you report it.

But sarcastic digs are part of just how fandom works. They all take jibes at eachother. You just have to ignore it mate. Don't take them to heart. Just scroll past their post. Don't read it.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Hahaha, we have dressed up early for Halloween πŸŽƒsmiley37

I figured you'd want to be Koki (to roast everyone) or Umpa (to traumatize everyone) for Halloween smiley37

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Observer007

I figured you'd want to be Koki (to roast everyone) or Umpa (to traumatize everyone) for Halloween smiley37

Good idea 😍 Vidya, Manisha and Roohi are also on my list smiley42
Observer007 thumbnail

What’s this, Tanu? How did you fall sick after joining Team Ro Ru? How did you not get G4 level immunity?

Get well soon, babe!smiley31

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Get well soon dear..(even I am not well)... Take care...
Edited by Sajini235 - a day ago