Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: AnashqU

You are backsmiley36..... and I am not surprised, many already have had their share of unsuccessful attempts to quit the forumsmiley36

I tried … and failed spectacularly. smiley42

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

You are backsmiley36..... and I am not surprised, many already have had their share of unsuccessful attempts to quit the forumsmiley36

We are all like Upma who shamelessly return after claiming to leave for the nth time 🥺
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
baap ban gaya toh haircut kara liyasmiley7 isko bas bacche se matlab hai. Selfish
Edited by Fortnight - a day ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is Armaan or any poddar gonna question how infertile Ab got preggers at all.

And will Armaan realize that she must have some medical complications clearly if she has miraculously become pregnant. He already knows she has platelet issue etc.

Otherwise Why would Ab not tell him the best news of their life. Clearly theres something wrong with the pregnancy.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Bada Aaya Phupha Sa ko bolne...... badtameez.....idhar se udhar phudkta rehta hai, ek din dance karte nhi dekha.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Now someone give me the brief of 133 pagessmiley4

Mujhe koi idea nhi hai.

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

It's not fair to put Armaan in the same category as Abhimanyu or even Kartik. Armaan si another victim of abuse just like Akshu was

Considering everything Armaan has shown immense character growth. Its huge to rebel so openly against your absuers.

I dint put their name together in that way.i just want to tell that Armaan and Abhimanyu can be influenced by their mothers but in different ways.Armaan is different than both of them.Actually Armaan started from low can climb to upward unlike other two who had reverse.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I understand they have upped the toxicity. That is precisely why you cannot compare the characters. Sr AKshara and Naira have not gone through half the abuse that Akshu and Abhira have. The situations are completely different

I feel that we don't give half the leeway to our female characters that we provide to Mls. Female character trauma and repercussions of it on their overall character arc is hardly ever talked about

@bold: Hain?? That's the only that is talked about.smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sera-high123 - a day ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rohit jab accha spoiler aata hai tabhi post karta hai smiley37

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Ruhi will be glad to see Armaan in Bluesmiley37If Abhira understand the importance of blue in Ru Ar two days story,She will never let him wear bluesmiley37