Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Arre for taking care - ab teri tabiyat theek nahi hai ispe na to like kar sakti hoon nahi shock ho sakti hoon.

So heart diya - ki dil se take care.

Ab ispe bhi analysis karna zaroori hai - chup chap apne tabiyat ka khayal rakh and get well soon to come back to create kalesh

Ab cover up kar rahi hai, ruko batati hun tumhe Mai.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 days ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Visszz

Aaj mataji toh sabke dialogue khud khaa gayismiley37.Sab bas hairan hothe reh gaya

But sabse zyaada bura tho apni Abhira ko hi laga tha.. she was even going to get KP back but PMJ stopped her. smiley37

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aaj Ru-Ro ka koi scene aaya ya phir Ro abhi tak invisible hai show mein??

Take care and rest dear smiley27 Apni team ke saath jo injustice ho raha hai, uske liye fight karne keliye bahut saare episodes aur bhi pada haismiley1

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Her sudden change looks unreal prioritizing Abhira over other bahus who have served her selflessly for years. One day, a new bahu becomes a heera, and most important, I will be envious, too.

Forget Vidya and Manisha she even forgot her favourite bahu Ruhi who she thought was the best girl in the world and wanted to marry both her grandsons too. But I guess it's because of Abhira's goodness and kindness she is the only one who listens to Kaveri right now of the four so she wants to keep her on her side.

I think now that kaveri knows which family abhira came from she’s accepted her fully…as now she’s good enough to be a podaar bahu..after she comes to know abhira is pregnant with podaars waaris..there’s no stopping her,.she’s going to become abhiras no. 1 supporter..which will obviously result in abhira acquiring even more enemies in the family🙄
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ab cover up kar rahi hai, ruko batati hun tumhe Mai.

Kya batana hai. Mujhe bhi sunna Hai smiley42

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Atleast uska 1 past affair toh leke aao yaar cvs. Kuch toh role do usesmiley14

I love this idea ..he has been away for a year ..I want a Shivani clone to land up with junior Rohit ..let’s see what Vidya and Ruhi do then smiley37
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

This is also one reason Armaan needs to know the pregnancy news ..Abhira apni mental and physical health ka khayal nahi rakh rah hai.smiley44

Armaan needs to know because it’s his right as her husband and baby’s papa..🤷🏻‍♀️.. as for mental health..I don’t know..he may put lots of pressure on her to terminate the pregnancy
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Atleast uska 1 past affair toh leke aao yaar cvs. Kuch toh role do usesmiley14

They can show he dated a girl or some girl fell in love with him a one-sided lover when he fled away for one year that girl returns and fights with Ruhi to get him back. Ruhi has had it too easy she has a husband who loves, adores, and listens to everything she says now pregnant with his child even after the numerous misdeeds she has committed most of which aren't even revealed to Rohit.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH Fans

I didn’t know Manisha Abhinav were married in another show. I only heard of Swarna and Rohit smiley36
Fortnight thumbnail

Mujhe aisi feeling aa rahi hai ki they are shooting pregnancy revelation as we speaksmiley42