Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

They gave better leads chemistry than Abhira & Armaan 1.0 did. I swear watching those 2 would make me wonder FL hai kaun aur PL kaun hai

Abhi bhi Ru ke character ke saath treatment wohi hai, lekin jitna taunt Abhira sunti hai - she is pukka the FLsmiley36

the tension was palpable during the hut scene and that electricity cabin scene …he never ever shared that kind of chemistry with Abhira ..that’s why posts about their sizzling chemistry always surprise me ..they were more like boy and girl bffs …never a couple !
Edited by sharadrocks - 3 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Who are the chauhans? 🤔

Seerat ka ex sasuralsmiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Drna7

I can never forget both of their expressions especially of old Ar. 😬😬😬

Used to look like lafanga romeo more then dignified lawyer during this.😐

lawyer look mei bhi lafanga hi laga ta mujhe ..smiley37
Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the tension was palpable during the hut scene and that electricity cabin scene …he never ever shared that kind of chemistry with Abhira ..that’s why posts about their sizzling chemistry always surprise me ..there were more life boy and girl bffs …never a couple !

Which is why RP & Sam actually made Abhimaan as the lead couple coz their chemistry actually sizzled, while RP looks like Garvita's elder brothersmiley36

Edited by Apsvenky - 3 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

They gave better leads chemistry than Abhira & Armaan 1.0 did. I swear watching those 2 would make me wonder FL hai kaun aur PL kaun hai

Abhi bhi Ru ke character ke saath treatment wohi hai, lekin jitna taunt Abhira sunti hai - she is pukka the FLsmiley36

And I used to wonder is he really the ml? No aurra no such attitude nothing.

Used to dislike Ar to core smiley11

Ar par pyaar to IPL se aane laga h, vo bhi RoPu ki vajah se. Phele I was ready RoPu playing doppelganger par abhi to Ar bhi sahi lagta h.smiley13

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Pakhi Didi ne bhi block ki ti kya ..same to same ?

Yes I think so. Beginning of this Gen was an exact copy of Ghum. Used to badly troll this show a lot back then smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

And I used to wonder is he really the ml? No aurra no such attitude nothing.

Used to dislike Ar to core smiley11

Ar par pyaar to IPL se aane laga h, vo bhi RoPu ki vajah se. Phele I was ready RoPu playing doppelganger par abhi to Ar bhi sahi lagta h.smiley13

I genuinely feel they changed Armaan's character arc after RP came, as his chemistry was better with Sam & RP could actually pull off that entire redemption track, which I feel Ar 1.0 could never have (even if he was a bigger rotlu than RPsmiley36)

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

the tension was palpable during the hut scene and that electricity cabin scene …he never ever shared that kind of chemistry with Abhira ..that’s why posts about their sizzling chemistry always surprise me ..they were more like boy and girl bffs …never a couple !

Intensity and tension between the couples was completely missing.

@ul exactly

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just imagine if Pufferfish was still in the show.

Abhiraaaaaaaaaa tum meri Maaaatashri ki kaaaaaatil hooooo 💤

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I genuinely feel they changed Armaan's character arc after RP came, as his chemistry was better with Sam & RP could actually pull off that entire redemption track, which I feel Ar 1.0 could never have (even if he was a bigger rotlu than RPsmiley36)

Rotlu se mujhe 10 bottle glycerine aur blood red eyes yaad aati h