Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Finally a very good episode after a very long time smiley32.

as expected reactions are abheera is happy emotional goenkas are struck seeing ruhis face but accepted abheera. Abheera is super duper happy to hold ruhi and ruhi is expected to say same as of now. 🤣

Abheera spread pink color on ruhis cheek and poured it around ruhi and goenkas near . Her love will be centred on ruhi till she accepts her. Good way to close baggage of past and strengthen bonds goenkas broken family will be United time lagega lekin 🤣

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Most important question, where is Madhav in precap?

And will he give any reaction or will complete his incompetence and uselessness steaks....

With whom he'll stay?

Ya fir he'll shift to third place to avoid controversy and live in peace.

Madhav is there for V Mata to vent

Madhav ji, dekhiye na, kya hogaya, mere armaan ki shaadi ek khooni ki beti se hogayi, ab meri ruhi aur mere pota-poti ka kya hoga...madhav ji kuch kijiye

And Madhav ji ll have this usual confused expressions thinking "Oh God, Maybe now i have to go with her"

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Just look behind, Abhira and armaan are standing with suitcase. which means V Mata already ordered them to leave but dadisa stopped itsmiley41

but suitcase is pink so at the end abhimaan leaves?🤔
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ab actually was happy with her new found family and I was actually pissed why is she not blasting them because she did mention once she doesn’t care about her family 😖 but anyways I am more interested in VV bezzatismiley36

She just found out her family .She don't know what happened for her mumma to leave that house.She don't know why Ruhi calling her mamma qati.Give that time for her.After that we will judge.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

On what basis V is leaving the house and giving tadi to Kaveri......

If Kaveri decides to remove Ro from his position or cancel maa-beta pocket money then kahan jaayegi?

Bahu apne mayke chali jaayegi but unke paas itne paise nahi ki V bojh ko bhi rakh le..........

Pati isko le kar jaane se raha.....

Kis baat ka attitude h????

Do din baad masa masa karti hui vapas aa jayegi.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Why does the color of the suitcase matter? Genuinely asking

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

They are going to outhouse .that means stepping out from that poddar house.so definitely pink Suitcase make sensesmiley36

Edited by elizamerin - 13 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

how long do y'all think this track is going to go on for? it should be long, but i don't think it will last more than a week. there was hardly any build up about it for the reveal. no promo about it. it just feels like any other story track.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

as expected reactions are abheera is happy emotional goenkas are struck seeing ruhis face but accepted abheera. Abheera is super duper happy to hold ruhi and ruhi is expected to say same as of now. 🤣

Abheera spread pink color on ruhis cheek and poured it around ruhi and goenkas near . Her love will be centred on ruhi till she accepts her. Good way to close baggage of past and strengthen bonds goenkas broken family will be United time lagega lekin 🤣

What I think.is different regarding it lol. I don't want any reunion.

After making so many bad decisions ruru is making one correct decision to leave the vicinity of doomsday daughter. Trying to protect herself and pati parmeshwar.

Vidya chaleja chaleja, rukna nhi otherwise next is your son lol.

Ruru was so freaking angry at Manish hehe, he was doing such a bhigi billi, especially when Abheera said you did my kanyadaan, you knew who I was 🤣🤣.

Manish sweating like crazy watching ruru.

Phupasa gosh, he is toh Rockstar 🤩🤩, villian ho.toh unke jaise other rehne do.

Edited by Vanyaa - 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

how long do y'all think this track is going to go on for? it should be long, but i don't think it will last more than a week. there was hardly any build up about it for the reveal. no promo about it. it just feels like any other story track.

they have no time to shoot promos anymore. its too tight a schedule . they have given up on promos altogether and honestly its fine - episodes time peh aaye kaafi hai. precap mein upcoming milta hai.