Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Ak was a great mom to Abheera n didn't want to face Gks ... btw Ak sufferedtoo...lost all n because

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre you can unblock them. Atleast aise pehle hota tha. So the block feature used to work weirdly. If someone blocked you, even your settings will block them by default. You have to manually unblock them.

But now you can’t unblock them for some reason.

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ar was So good when she died....she had changed herself

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: PoojaaNair

Ak always had a weird feeling btw it's Ar Acts which have made things bad for Ak n Abheera if Ak wasn't told she killed sirsy by AR as a child I'm sure Ak wouldn't feel tat every child is like her n ppl would blame the child...Ak in the case ir Sieatrats death had no way contributed in anyway....but for her Abortion Of one baby she did negligence but yeah trying to save children from human trafficking was a good motive but not at the cost of urself ...and she told choti si galti she shd have accepted her Fault ...manjuu loved ak like a mom ... for ar accident Ak wanted Ruhi to not feel she caused her mom's accident.... or death ...Abhi shd have been there for ruhi n Gks failed to believe Ak n if Ak told the truth Ruhi mite have suffered

sahi time pe sach bolni ni agar nahi bataya toh aisa hi hoga uska parinaam.
Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

main toh kahi sare newbies ko janthi thak nahi

Those uknown newbies' names are also weird. smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Arre you can unblock them. Atleast aise pehle hota tha. So the block feature used to work weirdly. If someone blocked you, even your settings will block them by default. You have to manually unblock them.

But now you can’t unblock them for some reason.

Yeah it worked earlier but now you can't unblock them. So it comes across as we have blocked them.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

Very simple..she didn't want ruhi to think that she was responsible for her mother's death ..like akshara got blamed by arohi for sirats death as a child & her adulthood was eclipsed by that event .. ..but gadheri ko ye nai samajh aaya ke by taking the blame , she's doing the same to her daughter / children ..at least tell her grown up daughter abt her family& her past.

The only logic is , she was responsible for many deaths toh ek aur se kya hi ho jaata ..anyways nobody wanted her around , she took this excuse to run away with abhir and abhim. Apni poori life mei sach 2-3 baar hi bola hoga akshu ne

@bold this would have made sense if anyone blamed ruhi for that accident or any possibility of that happening. But everyone including baby ruhi and police saw that incident as just an accident until she opened her mouth smiley44

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Manny_123

I also can't see people's posts who have blocked me only 😂😂. I thought this was an upgrade from IF 🤣

I see you though how comesmiley36smiley36smiley36

For the first time bts thread and EDT are same page smiley37

Originally posted by: The_Best

How many years was the leap? And how old Ruhi was exactly? See I don’t care about her age, but I want to know as many haters keep bringing age to age shame her. This is a thing in many countries in Asia where people age shame girls for their age and think if you are older then you deserve less care and you are too grown up for that or somehow you are undesirable. So the constant age shaming of Ruhi since Gen4

As per the given timelines in season 3 , it aarohi’s death happened after Ruhi’s 6th birthday.

Then 22 years leap so Ruhi was 28 when she got married and conceived at 29.

As per my experience, Aj kal 35 year ki lady aaram se bina fertility issues ke pregnant ho jati hai and 25 years ki struggle karti rehti hai to get pregnant so at the end it’s all about physical fitness. Abhira 23-24 ke age mai physically itni fit nahi hai jitni ruhi physically fit hai 29 ke age mai fertility vise. Yeh sab issue kisi bhi age mai ho sakte hai. As I said, it’s all about physical fitness.

Real life mai toh aisa bahot dekhne ko mil jayega ki Aj kal early 20’s wale physically utne fit nahi hai.

Admi/aurat kisi ko bhi age shame karne se unka fitness level alter nahi ho jayega.

Aj ke time mummies jis level par kaam karti hai apne early 50s mai utna toh early 20s vale bhi nahi kar sakte.

Jawaan ho par fit nahi ho toh kya karna! Khoon ki kami, vitamins ko kami, kamar ka dard, joints ke problem, fertility issues ,pcos/pcod, thyroid, endometriosis toh aj kal ke early 20s ke jawaano mai bahot dekhne ko mil rahe hai.

Naira, Akshara, Abhira yeh sab apne early 20s mai he physical fitness kho chuki hai aisa iss show mai dikhaya hai like mostly when they were in their 20s. Naira toh matlab kidney, brain kisi bhi level par physically fit nahi thi. Kya karna unki baali umar ka ! smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I see you though how comesmiley36smiley36smiley36

For the first time bts thread and EDT are same page smiley37

@bold You have blocked me? smiley36

Oh BTS mein yehi haal hai? I didn't check that smiley36