Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ajaaab mujhe Rona aa raha hai. Meine apne haatho se apne legs pe axe maara 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I was explaining how to unblock someone who has blocked us and demo ke liye I used an account. But now it is not letting me unblock. Kal kaleshi episode hai.

And now I can see that f-all big box.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

incognito mode kis kaam ke liye hai πŸ˜‚
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: The_Best

It’s really sad. I remember when I turned 12 and got my period and then turned 13, I was made to feel like shit and grown up woman. I thought my life was over as I was the oldest girl in my cousin/sister, so I really thought I was grown up at 13 because that’s what many made it feel like.

Age shaming has been prevalent in almost every society tbh yrrr, even right now beauty industry have this entire new market of Anti aging and guess whom it targets the most, obvio Women πŸ˜‰.

Seriously people do this very often around the society and really you shouldn't have gone through that when you were just a kid πŸ˜•.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ajaaab mujhe Rona aa raha hai. Meine apne haatho se apne legs pe axe maara 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I was explaining how to unblock someone who has blocked us and demo ke liye I used an account. But now it is not letting me unblock. Kal kaleshi episode hai.

And now I can see that f-all big box.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

acha hua e block se permanent chutkara nahi toh sardard hi. Isiliye kuch unblock kardiye aaj kal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

I only blocked people who've blocked me first πŸ₯‡ 🀣

So I don't get disappointed as I'll not be able to quote or tag that person ☺️ So why bother reading their replies.

But here's the twist, one particular person blocked me first, so I did the same and mistakenly unblocked them, waited patiently for 24 hours to block them again. But .... They participated in two of the threads I've created. I thought we're in good terms again and tried unblocking them but it won't work. I don't know why? I'm using browser for login, I even tried logging out but couldn't unblock them πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Does any one knows why??

I'm facing the same issue re πŸ˜‚

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Age shaming has been prevalent in almost every society tbh yrrr, even right now beauty industry have this entire new market of Anti aging and guess whom it targets the most, obvio Women πŸ˜‰.

Seriously people do this very often around the society and really you shouldn't have gone through that when you were just a kid πŸ˜•.

personally we don't know any artist so i love everyone either they are reserved or cordial or open types it's, their behavior with the way they are built in applied to outside environment.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Why should I forcibly block someone who I haven’t blocked. My reason to watch yrkkh is gone 😭😭😭😭😭

Karma has slapped me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m not seeing the message I posted any idea where to see
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am going to hound the tech team to get this sorted Yaa. My fun is all gone. 😭😭😭😭

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

I m not seeing the message I posted any idea where to see

kaunsa message kaha pe.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Very simple..she didn't want ruhi to think that she was responsible for her mother's death ..like akshara got blamed by arohi for sirats death as a child & her adulthood was eclipsed by that event .. ..but gadheri ko ye nai samajh aaya ke by taking the blame , she's doing the same to her daughter / children ..at least tell her grown up daughter abt her family& her past.

The only logic is , she was responsible for many deaths toh ek aur se kya hi ho jaata ..anyways nobody wanted her around , she took this excuse to run away with abhir and abhim. Apni poori life mei sach 2-3 baar hi bola hoga akshu ne

It was never needed for Akshara to openly confess like that because the situation that she experienced in the past and Ruhi's were different. Child Akshara witnessed the incident whereas Ruhi was not present when the accident happened according to gen 3 narrative. Ruhi heard Akshara's confession and she went into trauma. Akshara could have handled this situation sensibly with elders and Abhi. Sensibility tho Akshara ke pass me nahi thi na. Issliye this whole mishap happened. She made a mess of the situation. Akshara will always be a unique character in Rishta for me. Uska logic is beyond my comprehension. smiley36