Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

maine padha hi nahi i just read last few pages smiley37

I was so immersed in replying that I didn't read many posts in between πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

She kept aside her grestest love for late pati to marry her ex! All of her blames on him went down the down the drain when she proposed the guy. She proved herself wrong smiley37

Ppl say gen 3 is about second chance in love. I have never seen a second chance in love like this smiley37

mere enemey ko bhi na mile ak jaisi biwi smiley37 ye criss cross ak became sirath's legacy. Post death of pne husband just marry her ex husband πŸ˜‚

Just to make viewer differentiate between sirath and naira legacy. Ak kept on remembering her curreng while marrying her ex which is worse than what sirath did. Atleast sitath ne shadi ko majboori main nahi kiya. She married and she ensured to give her 100%. Mujhe uske ranveer ka chakkaf ya scenes nahi patha but she gave karthik her πŸ’― % did not married him to raise her childrens or give her money πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Sivamrith

ya he was always in pain as he married this red flag woman ..He wanted to live with his son ... Actually AK also missed him too much that's why after death of Nav she went behind Abhi Haan she begged before Manjiri Maa and the most important fact and truth is going to abort the current flsmiley37smiley37

dekho..when he did not know abhir was his son..tab bhi mara jaa raha tha akshu se shaadi karne ke liye....he had promised ruhi to b his papa...but bhool gaya and kar diya propose.....πŸ˜‚

beta to bahana tha....πŸ˜‚ he told his maaaaaaaa...mein akshu ke paas jaa raha hun...πŸ˜‚

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She was 6-7 when the leap was taken for 22 years. So she was technically 28 post leap. Now after almost 1.5 years, she is 29.5 or 30. So, where was I wrong?????

Wasnt the leap for 21 years and Abhira introduced as 21 years old. So when did leap become 22 years? And when did 1.5 year pass away? Let’s assume if the leap was 22 years and there was 1.5 years then also that makes Ruhi’s age as 28-29 now. She was not even fully 6 when leap happened(confirming with other members who watched Gen3). That is still not 31. Also, I have seen many calling her 30 and 40 when the leap happened when that time she was 28. Her age gets changed based on her haters on what they want to make up to bash her.

Edited by The_Best - 12 days ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

People interested... the fun starts from page number 42

Only abhim & akshu can do it..I'm manifesting 100 pages today ..

Bas trp hi nai aayi inke drame se..manyu aur akshu ke

Edited by Krinya - 12 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

mere enemey ko bhi na mile ak jaisi biwi smiley37 ye criss cross ak became sirath's legacy. Post death of pne husband just marry her ex husband πŸ˜‚

Just to make viewer differentiate between sirath and naira legacy. Ak kept on remembering her curreng while marrying her ex which is worse than what sirath did. Atleast sitath ne shadi ko majboori main nahi kiya. She married and she ensured to give her 100%. Mujhe uske ranveer ka chakkaf ya scenes nahi patha but she gave karthik her πŸ’― % did not married him to raise her childrens or give her money πŸ˜‚

Sirat was not evil like people believe her to be

She had a decade age gap with kartik, she truly loved Kairav and Akshu, she even accepted falling for kartik after her marriage with Ranveer. She was never two faces πŸ‘

And i still not understand why people hell bent to prove whom ak loved more.smiley6

Ak's life goals deklo tabhi uska ckt samajh aa jatq hai..uske do hi aim the life me Shaadi karna and Maa banna..Chale dulha and baap koi bhi ho..To vo shaddia bhi karti rehti thi and apne bachho k baap bhi dhoondhti rehti thi 🀷

The thing is madam just loved herself and any Abhinav, Abhimanyu, Abhishek..who can selflessly love her child..pyaar usko doosri teesri..kitni bhi baar ho sakta hai .ha timeline change hoti ha but ho jata haismiley36

I can fight abhinav vs abhim still but with whom ak was more good i am done..Madam single handedly destroyed whole gen

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

Only abhim & akshu can do it..I'm manifesting 100 pages today ..

Bas trp hi nai aayi inke drame se..manyu aur akshu ke

trp nahi toh international fame milagaya yrkkh ko πŸ˜‚

Kaun hai woh log jo bolthe hai gen 3 was worst story nahi tha. Gen 3 had spice and many persepctive gen 4 main kya hai bus daily zilllath and rothe raho πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: India_TV

dekho..when he did not know abhir was his son..tab bhi mara jaa raha tha akshu se shaadi karne ke liye....he had promised ruhi to b his papa...but bhool gaya and kar diya propose.....πŸ˜‚

beta to bahana tha....πŸ˜‚ he told his maaaaaaaa...mein akshu ke paas jaa raha hun...πŸ˜‚

He loves Akshara that everyone know even after she did so many hurtful things to him last mein he craved for Abhir that was evident from his saying ...The whole gen 3 is about Abhi's love Abhi's jaaniye giving msg don't love a girl who is not worthy of it...Abhi is love smiley27
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t really care about Akshu or Abhi but if anyone defends that filthy Sirat clan then I will open my third eye!

I hate them as much as I hate Upma and her dumchalla!

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 12 days ago