Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

But that was the worst thing he did because this IR track would have been so much fun if Ak was alive Ruhi band bajaoing Ak about her fake mahaanta asking her why she never told about her truth n also about loved ones deaths n Ak doing her fav thing crying like the most bechari victim on this planet n if Ruhi slapped Ak that would be even more amazing

What an episode it would have been smiley42

Aree woh doomsday magnet, ruhi ka game over kr chuki hoti ab tak toh.

Kehne puchne ka time nhi miltasmiley36.

People are under estimating her power to delete the members of B family smiley37

Edited by Vanyaa - 12 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Dora-cakes

But that was the worst thing he did because this IR track would have been so much fun if Ak was alive Ruhi band bajaoing Ak about her fake mahaanta asking her why she never told about her truth n also about loved ones deaths n Ak doing her fav thing crying like the most bechari victim on this planet

What an episode it would have been smiley42

ak ran away listening to words of goenkas orelse she could have jumped.

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

kab bola ruhi ney abheera killer hai , she doesn't want to share the ph with abheera the same thing abhira also said on her wedding day to ruhi tumsey dur tho acha

How's Abhira even responsible for what Ak (even ) didn't do?why hate her? Just today she was begging for maafi for what she did but for others she have different rules? Abhira is not a homewrecker or tried snatching Ruhi's husband like jeth loverRuhi, she was jumping happily when she heard about Abhir but now she have problem with Abhira? She is fake just like her selective panic attacks .Ak is khooni then Ruhi is the one who manifested it. If she is not a killer who hit a old man then Ak is not too. at the end of the track Ruhi will apologise to Ak n Abhira . As Dadi said she can pack her bags and dhafa ho jaye who cares. Abhira is too nice to not reveal her real face in front of the family n may be AA will leave the house. U can have a different opinion which I don't agree so better end it here ,

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Abhi tv main gen 3 chal raha hain gen 4?kab khatam hogi ye kalesh .it's been 1 year smiley36

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Have I gone back in time? Is gen 3 still running? Have I stepped in a gen 3 edt by mistake?

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Short summary:

First love

Mid usage

Back to first love 🤣

Kya first love yaar she wanted to donate him to her sister so that she can get back her sister ka pyaar

She wanted abhi to fight more after he gave up on custody but slept with nav what was she expecting ab to have tinga with her.

If ab lived she could have gotten ulta confessed her love to him saying abhi mujhe Mera sacha pyaar wapas milgaya smiley36

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Abhi tv main gen 3 chal raha hain gen 4?kab khatam hogi ye kalesh .it's been 1 year smiley36

Spill some tea on your team captain's next action 🤩

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Have I gone back in time? Is gen 3 still running? Have I stepped in a gen 3 edt by mistake?

Same doubt I have .is anyone have time Turner?I think we gone back to gen 3 timesmiley3766 pages!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kalesh anniversary ke yaad mei thodi guftagu

Originally posted by: hari15

Kya first love yaar she wanted to donate him to her sister so that she can get back her sister ka pyaar

She wanted abhi to fight more after he gave up on custody but slept with nav what was she expecting ab to have tinga with her.

If ab lived she could have gotten ulta confessed her love to him saying abhi mujhe Mera sacha pyaar wapas milgaya smiley36

For me Nav and Abhimanyu happily spilt their time in afterlife with Abhir. That's the ending in my head 😂

Their deaths were also in two months gap 🙃