Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

I want to see the Precap on loop but Vidya's OTT expressions is irritating mee!!smiley7

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Wow, i can't believe someone other than me believes Rohit is a spineless guy.

Well now Kaveri Poddar also believes that and she lost it with the Maa beta and their looser panti..smiley36

Also I feel like her Ruhi jaap has reduced.

Edited by leafy2022 - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

what punishment, akshsra did all the khands but she dint get punishment nor redemption abheera ko kiya milega.. abhi tak husney start nahi kiya hai

Nor did Ruhi get any punishment till now for all the various kaands she did. She's the last person to ask for justice.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Precap is dream of ab smiley36 she will dream this and will say she and ar will stay in outhouse.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Rona peetna jisko krna h, trp laani h aap uska hi game over krwa rhe h lol

Actually meine pehle yeh bola tha ki Madhav ya Rohit ka wicket gire kyunki mujhe Vidya ko rota dekhna hai...

But haa actually, Vidya ko chaati peetna will be funnier. Damn! Vidya lives smiley36

Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Nor did Ruhi get any punishment till now for all the various kaands she did. She's the last person to ask for justice.

don't compare ruhi with akshara , ruhi machar ko bee abhi tak maara nahi, akshara tho laash ka line lagadiya thaaa
leafy2022 thumbnail

If Alshara is responsible for so many lashes just by being there and be the manhush person, then in the same logic Abhira is responsible for breaking so many dreams of becoming Dada, dadi, pardadi, chachi, bua etc. she is also manhush and everyone should support Vidya.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I want to see the Precap on loop but Vidya's OTT expressions is irritating mee!!smiley7

https://tenor.com/ujsN.gif

A B C D E

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It's like a clone of Vidya! smiley37

Jrf2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiabhi1

don't compare ruhi with akshara , ruhi machar ko bee abhi tak maara nahi, akshara tho laash ka line lagadiya thaaa

Woh toh jahaan jaati thi 2-3 direct nikal lete the duniya se.