Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I hope Abhira first destroys Ruhi’s kokh ..and then kills off Rohit .. Bahut maza ayega

3 gen ka badla will be taken by one person

Both should lose their kokh and this immortal shitshow should finally end!
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Both should lose their kokh and this immortal shitshow should finally end!

Woh bhi thik hai Sara problems Khatam .. yeh best hai

Originally posted by: Aadi04

No Lah Armaan can get another humshakal of abhira to romance and beget another girl child from her .. Ruhi should be like P Didi

R u from SG???? Siinglish!!!!

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

This track is all about abhira assuring ruhi that i will ensure you will get all happiness to compensate what you lost because of my mom 😂

Iss baar agar surrogacy nahi hua toh ye chances hai that ruhi will loose her child and ab will keep her child and make ruhi believe her child is not dead smiley36

So all predictions that this track of identity revelation will also be centre’d around makers favourite , nothing new saw this coming,having a dejavu

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Recently the best person who have best driving skills was about to kill an old man by hitting him with a car and then tried to play victim saying he was falsely framing her into that accident , but she should be forgiven because that’s an accident which happened because of her stupidity and carelessness but Akshara who went to save this thankless idiot Ruhi Birla is a murderer? Looks like ppl want Akshara to leave this food for nothing Ruhi Birla to die and kill her mom too. She wouldn’t have to do take all these blames.

Hypocrite Ruhi Birla and her stupid rules. Is she blaming foetus Abhira because Al was pregnant with Abhira then ?

You are talking about Ruhi, think about these 100+ oldies. These pathetic morons ousted her out based on the statement that she said while crying I am responsible. They let her believe for freaking 20/30 years that that is the truth. Based on this logic many times when someone blames themselves for an accident in their sadness ( that happens all the time) they should be called as murderer.smiley6

Abhi bara sadhu banke ghum raha hai yeh Goenkas.

Vidya is just an instigator who is fueling fights against Armaan. Finally she is taking revenge against Shivani in true way.

Edited by leafy2022 - 14 days ago
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

When she forgave Ruhi ,it was about her.But this time this was about her mamma. If she forgive them easily for this,nothing insulting more than this

Well she did forgive Kaveri and Sanjay for calling her mother all names. In yrkkh anyways there are no long lasting feuds. Everyone just forgives and forgets. I just want a proper confrontation and Abhira's affection for Ruhi ending, but I doubt the makers will be able to pull it off.

Edited by mrigu - 14 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The achi sachi Ruhi Birla didn’t even bother to ask where is poppy and Abhir. She is such a pathetic piece of sh*t along with all these Goenkas that they only care about their revenge and self pity.

She also got the best MIL and spineless pati with her. Ram milaye jodi.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ragini Swaragini vaghera ka koi idea nahi mujhe. But behyadh ki Maya was CLASSY!!! what a character. uska aur Garvita ki Ruhi ka dur dur tak vasta nahi.

Understanding issue agar hai bhi toh its making her performance look awful. she has no shades. she is evil. no amount of WW from makers can make her look good.

Ragini was how ruhi was supposed to be. That's how i thought garvita ll be. She was a naive simple girl who went from that to a grey shaded to much more darker and then returned back with no redemption. But it was the acting that still made lot of people relate to her than the positive FL. She freaking pushed her sister, the other FL down the river to kill her and she did it crying and so well that people actually rooted for her.

Maya was a pyscho. But with reasons. The acting ofcourse once again was mind blowing

The problem with ruhi is her descent into darkness made no sense. It did not have valid defence to stand on. So the vamp avatar should have been toned down and she should have portrayed the role with naivety. Which ofcourse the actress didn't

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leafy2022

The achi sachi Ruhi Birla didn’t even bother to ask where is poppy and Abhir. She is such a pathetic piece of sh*t along with all these Goenkas that they only care about their revenge and self pity.

She also got the best MIL and spineless pati with her. Ram milaye jodi.

Wow, i can't believe someone other than me believes Rohit is a spineless guy.

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Alleged crime she hasn't committed? Really to kya car uska bhoot chala raha tha when she couldn't control it n bumped it into aarohi ? Even if u bring evidence it will only show that ak was in car when accident happened so how is that an alleged crime n how she hasn't done that ?

Agar kiya bhi toh kya uske liye uski daughter ko fasi doge?? Intentionally hitting someone and can not able to control an already moving car are two different scenarios. Had akshara drove the car in anger for 10 hrs and hit Arohi toh crime hota. Aur law ki baat toh iss show mein na hi ki jaye toh accha hai. In that case whole poddars will go to jail for mentally as well as physically torturing their newly wed DIL due to her infertility issues.