Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I canโ€™t wait for the kalesh on whether Abhira killed Rohit or not..

One party will argue that it was a murder other will argue that it was just an accident..

I hope Abhira first destroys Ruhiโ€™s kokh ..and then kills off Rohit .. Bahut maza ayega

3 gen ka badla will be taken by one person

Edited by Aadi04 - 14 days ago
Abhiabhi1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She is dead now. So dead are the accusations on her, why the hell will her daughter be punished of the alleged crime that she hasn't committed??

Even Bin-laden's son is still living a free life in UK?? No body is making his life a mess by Sunaofy him that his father was a terrorist.

what punishment, akshsra did all the khands but she dint get punishment nor redemption abheera ko kiya milega.. abhi tak husney start nahi kiya hai
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

KP should not be trusted. She is very calculative and will switch sides again.

Yes she shd not.. I think for this plot she will fully support Abhimaan( for her own purposes).. Thankfully she is someone who can give takkar to Vidya๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜….. And Abhimaan needs a chr like her by their side in this track. Or else sirf Vidya mata and Ru baby ki screeching hi sunne padegi.
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

poddar should have personal smashan bhoomi why to pay outside. Ithne laashe bichne wale hai

Last m firm bhi jalegi ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bansal got Manya down to his knees and did what? smiley43

What will KP do to her jamaisa smiley43

Ajab you take the guess

a man is laughing while sitting in a chair in front of a wine shelf .

The first thing I saw was spanking, but maybe lose job

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This track is all about abhira assuring ruhi that i will ensure you will get all happiness to compensate what you lost because of my mom ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iss baar agar surrogacy nahi hua toh ye chances hai that ruhi will loose her child and ab will keep her child and make ruhi believe her child is not dead smiley36

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She is dead now. So dead are the accusations on her, why the hell will her daughter be punished of the alleged crime that she hasn't committed??

Even Bin-laden's son is still living a free life in UK?? No body is making his life a mess by Sunaofy him that his father was a terrorist.

Alleged crime she hasn't committed? Really to kya car uska bhoot chala raha tha when she couldn't control it n bumped it into aarohi ? Even if u bring evidence it will only show that ak was in car when accident happened so how is that an alleged crime n how she hasn't done that ?

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Right now she's shown confused and overwhelmed but as soon as she'll get to know about everything will definitely Sunaofy the goenka elders. Regarding Ruhi cant comment because woh toh asuro ko bhi peeche chor chuki hai. Even Asur's gets back what they did but Ruhi asuri is free from everythingsmiley36

Ruhi ki andar Manjulika ki aatma hain .did you see her expression after identity revelation?๐Ÿ˜‚

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Arre I want Ruhi to have a girl child and so should Abhira. So that next Gen mei dono behne fir se lade

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Ajab you take the guess

a man is laughing while sitting in a chair in front of a wine shelf .

The first thing I saw was spanking, but maybe lose job

Phuphu ke illegal antics se he will surely blow the job