Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That'd cause Vee is screeching like Aksu hit too with the car smiley37smiley37

Vidya is smoking some pot, sabko pareshan kr diya h 😆

pta nhi ji konsa Nasha krti h smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Aaj bhi Phupha ki beizati smiley7smiley7

Oh I was happy with Sanjay Bhansal today, he did good by bring MG to his knees.

But let's be real what he did was unethical and it's grounds of suspension or losing his license. He broke a lawyer-client previledge, then using that info to blackmail the client for your deeds.

Also we don't know what KP will do to her jamai sa smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I want to appreciate all gen 4 fans for tolerating MIL like vidya smiley36 that precap was horrible. What's wrong with her smiley37 ruhi ki mathashree mari hai aur vidya aise behave kar rahi hai jaise uski behan mari ho ya phir usii maa mari ho smiley39

PS: vidya ke ott reaction reminds me ok ak sadma smiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 14 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

she should have looked at her overall character graph then and toned down the negativity. She basically has been playing Ruhi as full fledged vamp. so now ever since her magical hruday parivartan also, I have never felt any connect. I am cringing at all her scenes with Abhira. Its so fake from her side.

Exactly, more than an acting issue, it was not understanding her character issue for garvita. instead of playing the role like Ragini from swaragini, she played it like a cheaper version of Maya from behaydh

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

I was shocked Kaveri could ask her three favorites to leave that too for Abhimaan. Not only Ruhi but everyone should be surprised she could ask her dear beloved Ruhi to leave who she believed was the best girl in the world, wanting to marry both her grandsons too.

For dadi, the most favourite is her PF and its profits…. Any threat to it won’t be spared be it the real heir of Poddar’s

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Great she killed off all the sautele serpents .. it’s a pity Kairav did not do this when Arohi was born

Kairav was the one who brought sirat the sauteli maa warna naira to had died after giving birth to sagi beti akshu..🤣

Originally posted by: elizamerin

When she forgave Ruhi ,it was about her.But this time this was about her mamma. If she forgive them easily for this,nothing insulting more than this

Right now she's shown confused and overwhelmed but as soon as she'll get to know about everything will definitely Sunaofy the goenka elders. Regarding Ruhi cant comment because woh toh asuro ko bhi peeche chor chuki hai. Even Asur's gets back what they did but Ruhi asuri is free from everythingsmiley36

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh I was happy with Sanjay Bhansal today, he did good by bring MG to his knees.

But let's be real what he did was unethical and it's grounds of suspension or losing his license. He broke a lawyer-client previledge, then using that info to blackmail the client for your deeds.

Also we don't know what KP will do to her jamai sa smiley36

I feel after VV bajao session, next in the line is fufusa. Who knows she started filling jar for fufusa 😆
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

KP should not be trusted. She is very calculative and will switch sides again.

Of course .. she will throw out Abhira .. once Abhira and Armaan have a SR .. and Abhira gets pregnant

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I want to appreciate all gen 4 fans for tolerating MIL like vidya smiley36 that precap was horrible. What's wrong with her smiley37 ruhi ki mathashree mari hai aur vidya aise behave kar rahi hai jaise uski behan mari ho ya phir usii maa mari ho smiley39

PS: vidya ke ott reaction reminds me ok ak sadma smiley36

Manju ko bash karte the isliye 10 gunah ziyada mein inko vidya mili 🤣