Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Awwle! So nice that you also prefer my pufferfish šŸ„¹

Pufferish was a pookie babyšŸ„ŗsmiley27

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Garvita is a million times better than Praitksha that girl didn't know how to act and used to give the same expression in every single scene. Initially, I used to think Pratiksha would improve with time but she proved me wrong she needs acting classes before coming on screen again.

she wasnt great actor - yes. but I thought she made Ruhi look less evil than Garvita does. Garvita's Ruhi is evil 100% of the time. any niceness looks fake AF. Prats didnt know how to cry at all which is why she couldnt deliver. but she didnt have evil vibes like Garvita's Ruhi. In some scenes she is genuinely concerned for Abhira and even amused by her if you watch old episodes. Whereas this Ruhi when she has been doing behna bonding with Ab looks utterly fake.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: viji2111

Shivam 's Rohit was favourite of Daadisa but Romit's looks like he is nobody's favourite šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

He's her favorite but Poddar Firm comes first and he was losing too many cases smiley37 When Rohit came back you saw all she did, kicking Ar out of his office and all cases to Rohit

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mrigu

She did not even give a tough time to Ruhi who was about to marry her husband. If by the end of this track her affection with Ruhi ends then it's fine. You cannot forgive anyone who calls your mother khooni.

When she forgave Ruhi ,it was about her.But this time this was about her mamma. If she forgive them easily for this,nothing insulting more than this

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Misguided..........lol........... Kya matlab vo acting nahi thi.šŸ™ƒ

if their goal was to show that Ruhi was a "victim of circumstances" then Prats with her lack of acting chops actually conveyed it better than Garvita. Prats being new and often looking lost, confused made her come across less "evil". Whereas Garvita's Ruhi looks like she is 24x7 scheming something.

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Lol socha tha dkp will only use mathashree ka death. They ensured to show clip of ruhi saying aapke wajah se mere parents nahi hai smiley36 if they really want to white wash ak they could have kept to accident thing and may be ab could have told ruhi when you did not intentionally hit other person my mumma also did not do it intentionally.

Audience ko neil ka maut ka sach kabhi patha nahi chalega smiley36

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Ruhi was always a vamp and self centered. but Prats despite her limitations could actually pull off the intermittent genuine care for Abhira , looking genuinely amused by Abhira's antics and look a tad bit "misguided" and "wronged" by circumstances despite her overall unlikability. The only major flaw was that she absolutely could not cry and so thats why she became meme worthy. whereas Garvita always looks like she is plotting and scheming and being evil. And whenever she has to act on camera as smiling or behaves nicely, tries to be cute, she looks supremely fake. Theres a distinct diff between offscreen Garvita smile and Garvita on camera as Ruhi smiling and acting nice in scenes. Whenever I see her as Ruhi, I cant imagine her having a single good bone in her body. She is sar seh paav tak evil, vile but self victimizing - ditto like her sasuma Vidya.

I think it looked like genuine care but in reality it was no acting. They should a bond between abhira and ruhi when P was there but the minute garvita entered, they changed it to ruhi making divorce papers for AbhiMaan. It was like a new character, a new vamp.

Garvita attributed ruhi's actions to her being a vamp and acted accordingly. which is something she could have avoided.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I understand Ru wanting separation from Ab, cause she can't deal with her but why is Vee-itch making this about her. Abhimaan is having infertility issues and she made it about her

I never thought I'll miss Manjari & Mahima Birla smiley36

bahu ka trauma se mc hogya toh kya karegi vidya, now her whole existenance is cause of waris and potasmiley18

not like they can adopt a kid, kon hi rahega is pagal khane mein. we all saw what hppned in lallupama

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Lol socha tha dkp will only use mathashree ka death. They ensured to show clip of ruhi saying aapke wajah se mere parents nahi hai smiley36 if they really want to white wash ak they could have kept to accident thing and may be ab could have told ruhi when you did not intentionally hit other person my mumma also did not do it intentionally.

Audience ko neil ka maut ka sach kabhi patha nahi chalega smiley36

someone said in prev pges manish will girgirao abhira waise bhi man gyi hai bas ir khatam

in logo ki aukat nhi to hash out everything cz fake positivity to dikhana hai whn the show was very much a crime petrol in gen3smiley36 ruhis trauma is already a joke. manish taking all footage. bacha kya?

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I think it looked like genuine care but in reality it was no acting. They should a bond between abhira and ruhi when P was there but the minute garvita entered, they changed it to ruhi making divorce papers for AbhiMaan. It was like a new character, a new vamp.

Garvita attributed ruhi's actions to her being a vamp and acted accordingly. which is something she could have avoided.

she should have looked at her overall character graph then and toned down the negativity. She basically has been playing Ruhi as full fledged vamp. so now ever since her magical hruday parivartan also, I have never felt any connect. I am cringing at all her scenes with Abhira. Its so fake from her side.

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Yaar maybe itā€™s just me but I am not liking this new feature of IF. Earlier we could see the post of people who have blocked us but ab nahi.. Aade se zyaada logon ne block kar rakha haišŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøā€¦

People write such amazing theories and stories just like budda cooked his own version of gen 3 where Maatashree married Poppy. Theories like a 6 year old plotted against legacy fl and hid the truth of her mother's death. That Ruhi is an ivf kid. She will kill her husband and go to mental asylum. Abheera will become a top lawyer and will financially support Poddarā€™s as they become begar ( jabki aaj tak ab ph ya outhouse mein padi hai) I love reading these stories and have a good laugh at peopleā€™s delusionsā€¦ IF is such a fun suckeršŸ˜”

IF team is so lazy that they haven't changed the block message. It seems as if we have blocked them smiley39smiley37

I will miss their amazing theories for sure since they wanna keep this intel to themselves. Waise all the theories are related to Ruhi it seems. Bbg has been ignored smiley38