Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 days ago

Awwle! So nice that you also prefer my pufferfish šŸ„¹

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I am not at all impressed with Garvitas acting. I feel even Pratiksha was better. She used to pull off the slight innocence and "misguided" person behind Ruhi much better.

Yes, That i agree. Pratiksha i think could have pulled a more innocent version of Ruhi in the previous suhagan chudail track. But i feel thats because Pratiksha is a even more limited actress than garvita.

When P was there, ruhi was a silent, innocent girl while garvita entered with an entirely diff roop of ruhi, and the track moved in a faster pace since the change.

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I am not at all impressed with Garvitas acting. I feel even Pratiksha was better. She used to pull off the slight innocence and "misguided" person behind Ruhi much better. And at that time she was written more reasonably too.

Garvita is a million times better than Praitksha that girl didn't know how to act and used to give the same expression in every single scene. Initially, I used to think Pratiksha would improve with time but she proved me wrong she needs acting classes before coming on screen again.

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I understand Ru wanting separation from Ab, cause she can't deal with her but why is Vee-itch making this about her. Abhimaan is having infertility issues and she made it about her

I never thought I'll miss Manjari & Mahima Birla smiley36

V wants only vaaris and where vaaris there she isā€¦. If Abhira had been the vaaris giver she would have been that sideā€¦ either ways she is only thinking about what she wants like Kaveri said rightlyā€¦

For Vidya itā€™s always about herā€¦ she wanted her hubby attention and love so she fake loved her step son, she wanted peace and happiness so she asked her step son to marry her ex sagi bahu, she wanted her hubby to live long and Abhira saved his life so wanted Abhira and then when Rohit returned he was angry with Armaan and when asked she said at the moment I WANT my son Rohit to stay at home and be happy and not run away so I wonā€™t help Armaan in thisā€¦. She is the bestest mother I am telling youā€¦ itā€™s always what she wanted.

It was and is always about her for her right from the beginning

Edited by Khayali_pulao - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Yaar maybe itā€™s just me but I am not liking this new feature of IF. Earlier we could see the post of people who have blocked us but ab nahi.. Aade se zyaada logon ne block kar rakha haišŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøā€¦

People write such amazing theories and stories just like budda cooked his own version of gen 3 where Maatashree married Poppy. Theories like a 6 year old plotted against legacy fl and hid the truth of her by mother's death. That Ruhi is an ivf kid. She will kill her husband and go to mental asylum. Abheera will become a top lawyer and will financially support Poddarā€™s as they become begar ( jabki aaj tak ab ph ya outhouse mein padi hai) I love reading these stories and have a good laugh at peopleā€™s delusionsā€¦ IF is such a fun suckeršŸ˜”

Unblock all the people from your side . You will be able to read their posts without liking, replying or quoting them.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Yes, That i agree. Pratiksha i think could have pulled a more innocent version of Ruhi in the previous suhagan chudail track. But i feel thats because Pratiksha is a even more limited actress than garvita.

When P was there, ruhi was a silent, innocent girl while garvita entered with an entirely diff roop of ruhi, and the track moved in a faster pace since the change.

Ruhi was always a vamp and self centered. but Prats despite her limitations could actually pull off the intermittent genuine care for Abhira , looking genuinely amused by Abhira's antics and look a tad bit "misguided" and "wronged" by circumstances despite her overall unlikability. The only major flaw was that she absolutely could not cry and so thats why she became meme worthy. whereas Garvita always looks like she is plotting and scheming and being evil. And whenever she has to act on camera as smiling or behaves nicely, tries to be cute, she looks supremely fake. Theres a distinct diff between offscreen Garvita smile and Garvita on camera as Ruhi smiling and acting nice in scenes. Whenever I see her as Ruhi, I cant imagine her having a single good bone in her body. She is sar seh paav tak evil, vile but self victimizing - ditto like her sasuma Vidya.

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

See she will accept them at one point because she is ITV heroine ,also Goenka family connected to previous gen which Akshu,Naira,kartik.We can only wish that She gave them tough time for a while before accepting them.if by any miracle,if she rejects Goenkas forever,thn I will be super happy

She did not even give a tough time to Ruhi who was about to marry her husband. If by the end of this track her affection with Ruhi ends then it's fine. You cannot forgive anyone who calls your mother khooni.

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

When Kaveri is screaming shouting at Kaveri hell even Ruhi is confused in that little precap. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

I was shocked Kaveri could ask her three favorites to leave that too for Abhimaan. Not only Ruhi but everyone should be surprised she could ask her dear beloved Ruhi to leave who she believed was the best girl in the world, wanting to marry both her grandsons too.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I am not at all impressed with Garvitas acting. I feel even Pratiksha was better. She used to pull off the slight innocence and "misguided" person behind Ruhi much better. And at that time she was written more reasonably too.

Misguided..........lol........... Kya matlab vo acting nahi thi.šŸ™ƒ

Originally posted by: The_Best

I just watch the show mainly for drama so as long as I am entertained, I donā€™t care. I didnā€™t really pay attention to her acting. For me she has been tolerable. But I remember her making fun of Shehā€™s acting that he got so much attitude when he wasnā€™t even a good actor. Something like that smiley36smiley36

Sheh iss vidya actress se better tha acting mai , vidya actress ko toh overnight replace karne ki zarurat hai smiley36

Edited by sweet_tania - 13 days ago