Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: mrigu

I doubt they way it is going, she will think there was misunderstanding which got cleared. Obviously dhongi MG will cry buckets and she will feel woh majboor the. I still don't want her to go to them under any circumstances. I hope atleast she asks them why did he not bother to tell her all these days.

See she will accept them at one point because she is ITV heroine ,also Goenka family connected to previous gen which Akshu,Naira,kartik.We can only wish that She gave them tough time for a while before accepting them.if by any miracle,if she rejects Goenkas forever,thn I will be super happy

Edited by elizamerin - 13 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

yes it was cute scene and precap mai vidya actress ke expressions!!!! My god koi uss actress ko replace karo kisi better actress se 🫨She is very terrible actress!

Kaha previous seasons ki mother in law actresses thi and kaha yeh kachra actress hai 🤮

Aj sab ki acting bahot achi thi except vidya actress 🤮🤮 Pl isko replace karo 🙏

Aaj toh credit dena padega to all the Goenka gang.

Vidya ke expression seriously with. Seriously she should be replaced don't know why so much overacting and facial features are all around the place.

Last season both Manjari and Mahima were fab actresses yrrr. They would just take the scene to another level. Especially when they had face off with each other. smiley32

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Really?! I thought Garvita was OTT even today. And in Ar Ru wedding breakdown also she looked insincere. I am glad most of the time she got no dialogues. but her aankhein phaadna was straight borrowed from V. as unlikeable as she is, the only time I think she delivers is when she has to be a straight up vamp with evil mind voice and aag lagaoing. looks like thats what she was born to do. Genuine emotion, happiness, kindness, shock, betrayal etc , imo she cannot deliver.

Nahi yaar, i feel garvita is good actress but very limited. She is not versatile. Her manjulika ankhein during the whole himachal festival was OTT. The whole suhagan chudail could have been toned down. When i said the wedding sequence, i meant when armaan left ruhi in the mandap in front of every1. Her acting that day was great. Those shivering hands, the "toh mera kya hoga" it was all so good. Her eyes are extremely expressive and that betrayal and shock in her eyes in today's episode was praise worthy.

She just like the actress who plays vidya went overboard during her negative track. so its very hard for us to digest ruhi as the good one once again.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Now to Poo Poo sa, really enjoy that dhongi reduced with his ego and the kalesh worked with great drama/

SS guy said kabhie khushi kabhi gham, Sanjay will be happy then

he'll get his punishment smiley37

MG should get Sanjay disbarred from practicing law and be fired from PF smiley37smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

yes it was cute scene and precap mai vidya actress ke expressions!!!! My god koi uss actress ko replace karo kisi better actress se 🫨She is very terrible actress!

Kaha previous seasons ki mother in law actresses thi and kaha yeh kachra actress hai 🤮

Aj sab ki acting bahot achi thi except vidya actress 🤮🤮 Pl isko replace karo 🙏

I just watch the show mainly for drama so as long as I am entertained, I don’t care. I didn’t really pay attention to her acting. For me she has been tolerable. But I remember her making fun of Sheh’s acting that he got so much attitude when he wasn’t even a good actor. Something like that smiley36smiley36
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Goenka proved for 1 day, why they survived in this yrkkh universe lol smiley36

Freaking one scene and they made me emotional. smiley43

Aisa kya bol diya ??? Didn’t watch the episode just saw the precap aur woh bhi after seeing forum reviews smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am not at all impressed with Garvitas acting. I feel even Pratiksha was better. She used to pull off the slight innocence and "misguided" person behind Ruhi much better. And at that time she was written more reasonably too.

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Aaj bhi Phupha ki beizati smiley7smiley7

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

When Kaveri is screaming shouting at Kaveri hell even Ruhi is confused in that little precap. 🤣😂

That'd cause Vee is screeching like Aksu hit too with the car smiley37smiley37

Finally Finally Finally

First good things now all people know who Abhira is.

Second good thing Ruhi's anger burst out so louder.

Ruhi's ignorance is just like a week or two or nothing else,I think because all anger is already burst.

Third and last good thing is last 15 seconds of promo,Im really waiting for this scene since long time when Dadisa takes stand for Abhira not for Ruhi and Vidya.

Oh My god Dadisa is now onwards team Abhira and water is poured above head,Ig and this is the best Medicine Dadisa can give to Vidya and Ruhi.

Thank you makers for stopping Dadisa for so many days so that she can defend and become a sheiled of Armaan and Abhira what a big surprise.

I am really excited for this episode I want trp should be 2.6-2.8 for this episode so that makes would understand we should keep Dadisa in Abhira's side.