Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Abhira doesn't know that they ousted her pregnant mom from the house.She dint know actually what happened between her mom and mom's family .She craved for a family earlier,the moment she got to know about family,she will be happy without thinking too much.After it registered in her head,she will only think why her mom was alone after having a family.Just give that time to think about it.After knowing everything,if she still happy and warm to Goenkas ,I also will be there to criticize her.

I doubt they way it is going, she will think there was misunderstanding which got cleared. Obviously dhongi MG will cry buckets and she will feel woh majboor the. I still don't want her to go to them under any circumstances. I hope atleast she asks them why did he not bother to tell her all these days.

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Actually today all the Goenka gang was spot on, even Suwarna and Surekha looked so affected with the revelation and love for Abheera. That was a very cute scene smiley36

yes it was cute scene and precap mai vidya actress ke expressions!!!! My god koi uss actress ko replace karo kisi better actress se 🫨She is very terrible actress!

Kaha previous seasons ki mother in law actresses thi and kaha yeh kachra actress hai 🤮

Aj sab ki acting bahot achi thi except vidya actress 🤮🤮 Pl isko replace karo 🙏

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Let OG Akshara and Naira rest in peace.we are dealing with the mess created by AK and Aarohi in the form of their daughters ryt now.So it will be only them.They can't rest in peace before their messes sort out between each othersmiley37

They will never be at peace because their blood lineage is not same .. sautela can never be apna .. trust a snake but not sautele rishtedar ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 13 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Even though the acting was really good but the episode seemed rushed. They could have given more than 2 minutes for Abhira and Geonka's millan.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Phuphasa is so smart. He made Manish goenka apologise in front of everyone and then identity disclose bhi kar diya.

Unki itni taareef asya hi nhi hoti h. smiley37

But still dadisa always checkmate him lol, itne k baad bhi couldn't get firm 🤣

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Even though the acting was really good but the episode seemed rushed. They could have given more than 2 minutes for Abhira and Geonka's millan.

It has been done many times .. it lost its value .. it should have been done 6 months before

Now thank you Sanjay Bansal you have finally done a good deed to Abhira

You have exposed her dhongi relatives.. who have always cheated away her inheritance and pretended to be mahan to her

Edited by Aadi04 - 13 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

One more reason why Madhav Sa is utter useless. He has no say in any important decisions of the house. When Armaan was leaving, Abhimaan were leaving and now his wife is leaving and he is just standing there.

The_Best thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I understand Ru wanting separation from Ab, cause she can't deal with her but why is Vee-itch making this about her. Abhimaan is having infertility issues and she made it about her

I never thought I'll miss Manjari & Mahima Birla smiley36

Vidya is involved because she brings in the drama of older characters having problem in the family and hence more trp. This Maa being Naraaz from son is for trps. Else it would’ve been boring if young characters like Abhira/Armaan/Ruhi/Rohit did all the interactions and drama while elders remained mute.
Pinecone thumbnail

Poddar peeps clapping with dandiya sticks for Ab-Ru hug is so ridiculous!

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

It has been done many times .. it lost its value .. it should have been done 6 months before

I really liked the scene, but I wanted it be more. Goenka's hug with Abhira, them remembering AK, fbs of seeing Abhira for the first time.