Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Oph korse she is. Who wouldn’t want a saaf dil accha phemli like Gooenka’s smiley9

Wth. I wanted to see Abhira do tandav on Goenkas head for not being there and she is happy with kanyadaan. I miss Ekta Kapoor.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I was expecting IR involving OG akshara, naira and akshu but it was meh 🫤 only Ak and aarohi.

They could discuss those details later maybe, but I think it makes sense that it will be more about their mothers rather then grandmother or great grandmother.

But Naira, og Akshara will indeed be mentioned later. No way makers not involving the glorious past.

Edited by Vanyaa - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

This is even more pathetic… without coming clean, moving on with him and carrying his child… sab itna aasan hai kya.

Rishta is not about whitewashing the wrongs of a family member and giving them excuses to defend themselves… infact real rishta’s are ones those which help the evil person redeem themselves after knowing their kartootein and help them walk the right path…

And all Ruhi harkat has to come out of her own mouth so that people will believe because she is achchi and sacchi right…

& bold: yup…. I also think the sane😃😃 let’s c majers kya karte hain…

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I was expecting IR involving OG akshara, naira and akshu but it was meh 🫤 only Ak and aarohi.

Exactly if Manish Goenka had done the revelation he would have done it a grand style and should have done it immediately after the shadi ..

By introducing OG Akshara, Naira and Kartik Akshara Abhinav ..

I am surprised Manish never bothered to call Kairav and keep him in the loop .. what’s the point of saying family family

Why should Armaan n Abhira do anything fir krish n rohit if after 10 years they are not even present to pick up your call

Abhira and Ruhi are behne .. and what about Kairav .. woh kiska mama hai

Edited by Aadi04 - 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

I always wanted DadiSa to team up with Abhira to prove Akshu innocent. I hope we get that

yeh thoda zyaada hoga by Kaveri and yrkkh standards. lol. Armaan rahein uske saath , voh kaafi hai.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I understand Ru wanting separation from Ab, cause she can't deal with her but why is Vee-itch making this about her. Abhimaan is having infertility issues and she made it about her

I never thought I'll miss Manjari & Mahima Birla smiley36

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Let OG Akshara and Naira rest in peace.we are dealing with the mess created by AK and Aarohi in the form of their daughters ryt now.So it will be only them.They can't rest in peace before their messes sort out between each othersmiley37

Edited by elizamerin - 13 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

Actually Manish ko Ruhi ko personally phele hi samjha kar bata dena chahiye tha, blackmail hone ka wait kyu kar raha tha......smiley44

you want logic ?! that too from MG type character.

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

He had more then enough time to tell everyone, even if not Ruhi and Abhira, then atleast Suwarna and Surekha.

But phir phupasa inta mast episode kaise dete hame smiley43

Phuphasa is so smart. He made Manish goenka apologise in front of everyone and then identity disclose bhi kar diya.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

What is wrong with Ropu's hair?? Is there any particular reason for styling his hair like that??

mujhe algae funge designs school time ke yaad arahe hi uska hair dekhke but bandha hot lag raha hi 🤣