Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: mrigu

Abhira is happy that Goenkas are family 🙄.

Oph korse she is. Who wouldn’t want a saaf dil accha phemli like Gooenka’s smiley9
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Oph korse she is. Who wouldn’t want a saaf dil accha phemli like Gooenka’s smiley9

Woh boli bhi, asyi hi family chahiye thi, dekho yahi meri family nikli. smiley41

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Rohit looks so lost, like what's happening we just hugging and dancing now we're leaving ghar, but he know he has to support his wife smiley36

And he is more confused with his Wife’s changing behaviour I guess…

She looks like some split personality types

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

dadi holds ar for firm orelse firm looted by fufa

Shivam 's Rohit was favourite of Daadisa but Romit's looks like he is nobody's favourite 😭😭

Kaveri ka chatugiri should bite her in ass

Abhira is a big lawyer ah since when? Abhi to pass out huyi hai woh? She's a wuss who can't balance family . Badi ayi matriarch of family, Vidya kill her take the throne trp achi ayegi

I was expecting IR involving OG akshara, naira and akshu but it was meh 🫤 only Ak and aarohi.

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Shivam 's Rohit was favourite of Daadisa but Romit's looks like he is nobody's favourite 😭😭

Seriously waapas aate hi firm m kaam pr laga diyasmiley36, phir incompetent and bhagoda bhi bol diya, ab Ghar se jaane ko bhi bol diya lol.

Koi izaat hi nhi h bechare ki 🥲

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Looks like khulasa aaj hi start hoga. Blurb is Ruhi ka pathetic face looking stunned.

It was underwhelming particularly the Goenka’s they have been kept alive for a reason

Surekha and suwarna should have been immediately fired .. they grasped that Abhira is Akshara’s daughter so that means Akshara is dead .. shouldn’t they mourn .. and be shaken about it .. and tell Manish why was he hiding it for so long

Didn’t they deserve to know the truth

Today Abhira is happy that she has a world best family .. but tomorrow after the family Hoo Haa shouldn’t she question Goenkas why were u not in touch and where is my other family

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mrigu

Abhira is happy that Goenkas are family 🙄.

Abhira doesn't know that they ousted her pregnant mom from the house.She dint know actually what happened between her mom and mom's family .She craved for a family earlier,the moment she got to know about family,she will be happy without thinking too much.After it registered in her head,she will only think why her mom was alone after having a family.Just give that time to think about it.After knowing everything,if she still happy and warm to Goenkas ,I also will be there to criticize her.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Completely agree. Both Garvita and Sam nailed it

I have said this before Garvita is really good during genuine emotional scenes because she has such expressive eyes. He best act was her breakdown during the whole armaan -ruhi wedding. and now this. With no dialogues and just with her eyes, she expressed so beautifully that her suhagan chudail personality and dialogues could not do

Sam toh has always been great with emotional scenes.

Really?! I thought Garvita was OTT even today. And in Ar Ru wedding breakdown also she looked insincere. I am glad most of the time she got no dialogues. but her aankhein phaadna was straight borrowed from V. as unlikeable as she is, the only time I think she delivers is when she has to be a straight up vamp with evil mind voice and aag lagaoing. looks like thats what she was born to do. Genuine emotion, happiness, kindness, shock, betrayal etc , imo she cannot deliver.