Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Vidya wants a grandchild, rohit ruhi are fulfilling her wish, toh she is also siding with them.

Vidya choosing her own son and bahu sautelapan kya hi dikhani hi bas
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Go dadisa.... She was wonderful in the precap

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I knew Phupha smarty sabko surf excel se dho dalenge.

Exactly, ab mg ki saari galti maaf hogi & blame pura sanjay ke sar daal denge. Abhira is already happy she got her family, even if she has any doubts mg will cry & say his version of story and she will forgive them. Even if someone questions him for hiding the relation, he might say for the peace of both families as they all saw how ruhi reacted. Toh mg ka ww ho gaya with pairon pe padke maafi maangna.

My ummeed that abhira would learn about the last phone call in on the way to jump off from the cliffsmiley24

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 13 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I liked surekha more she even kissed Ab….. how sweet❤️

Yrrr I loved both of them in that scene, like I could feel their yearning for Abheera, their ghar ka bachcha in those scenes.

Suwarna also gave Abheera hug, but again whole Goenka gang made me emotional today. They were really good, gotta give it to them.❤️

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Abhira was just hugging and doing BFF with Ru. smiley44Then to get pushed and mother accuse of being a murderer is too shocking to think with common sense. Emotions are high, so she's not thinking to question MG what is Ru talking about and that will answer why her mother never talk about her family or them looking for her.

There will be a time for all once the dust settle

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Haan, nikal ke OH jaayenge smiley36

I don’t mind even if they waste whole episode saying goodbye bas leave😆 get ready for porch conferences smiley37
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

1000069751.jpg

Munnu ka kurta Kam pad gya tha toh bacha hua print Rohit ke kurte mein laga Diya.

Rohit looks so lost, like what's happening we just hugging and dancing now we're leaving ghar, but he know he has to support his wife smiley36

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Completely agree. Both Garvita and Sam nailed it

I have said this before Garvita is really good during genuine emotional scenes because she has such expressive eyes. He best act was her breakdown during the whole armaan -ruhi wedding. and now this. With no dialogues and just with her eyes, she expressed so beautifully that her suhagan chudail personality and dialogues could not do

Sam toh has always been great with emotional scenes.

@bold that scene was phenomenal. Today also Garvita was too good with her expressions & portrayal of shock and betrayal. This is the second performance of hers I truly liked. Ruhi's pain could be felt.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

What is wrong with Ropu's hair?? Is there any particular reason for styling his hair like that??