Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

For a sec I thought that Kaveri and Vidya were sautans smiley37

Unka dialogue really reminded of those old Ekta serials nasmiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yaar maybe it’s just me but I am not liking this new feature of IF. Earlier we could see the post of people who have blocked us but ab nahi.. Aade se zyaada logon ne block kar rakha hai🤦‍♀️…

People write such amazing theories and stories just like budda cooked his own version of gen 3 where Maatashree married Poppy. Theories like a 6 year old plotted against legacy fl and hid the truth of her mother's death. That Ruhi is an ivf kid. She will kill her husband and go to mental asylum. Abheera will become a top lawyer and will financially support Poddar’s as they become begar ( jabki aaj tak ab ph ya outhouse mein padi hai) I love reading these stories and have a good laugh at people’s delusions… IF is such a fun sucker😡

Edited by Firefly_shines - 13 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Just look behind, Abhira and armaan are standing with suitcase. which means V Mata already ordered them to leave but dadisa stopped itsmiley41

What the hell yaar...kitne baar suitcase pack karoge 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...ek baar to dhang se nikal jaao...by the way, did anyone notice abhira having pink suitcase? 🤭🤭🤭
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I knew i could trust you sanju smiley27IMG_20241008_072435.jpg

I knew Phupha smarty sabko surf excel se dho dalenge.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Dekh usme bhi dimaag aur sadbuddhi lagti hai, jo Kaveri main hai. Selfish hi sahi, atleast she chose you side with the party that will actually give her fayda, rather than Vidyasmiley36

Vidya wants a grandchild, rohit ruhi are fulfilling her wish, toh she is also siding with them.

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Rohit kis muh se ghar chor raha hai, what work is he gonna do??

Madhav looks in no mood to leavesmiley37smiley37

Don't forget Rohit survived a year alone without family or any financial support so he probably can do it again.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: Drna7

It's just everyone is tired of overdose of Manish since 3 seasons.smiley36

But Sachin ji is great actor, and his scenes looks genuinely nice and with positive vibes.

He has great chemistry with Ruhi and Abhira both. I am biased towards actors, so I am glad he has work all these years in this age. Else most actors’ life is hard with unstable career like acting.
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

but suitcase is pink so at the end abhimaan leaves?🤔

Haan, nikal ke OH jaayenge smiley36

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Actually today all the Goenka gang was spot on, even Suwarna and Surekha looked so affected with the revelation and love for Abheera. That was a very cute scene smiley36

I liked surekha more she even kissed Ab….. how sweet❤️
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Yaar maybe it’s just me but I am not liking this new feature of IF. Earlier we could see the post of people who have blocked us but ab nahi.. Aade se zyaada logon ne block kar rakha hai🤦‍♀️…

People write such amazing theories and stories just like budda cooked his own version of gen 3 where Maatashree married Poppy. Theories like a 6 year old plotted against legacy fl and hid the truth of her mother's death. That Ruhi is an ivf kid. She will kill her husband and go to mental asylum. Abheera will become a top lawyer and will financially support Poddar’s as they become begar ( jabki aaj tak ab ph ya outhouse mein padi hai) I love reading these stories and have a good laugh at people’s delusions… IF is such a fun sucker😡

issue was block karo aur peekaboo karo phir taunt maro personal attack karo. Block ka use kya hi 🤣🤣 ek baar nahi pasand toh nahi pasand woh kya likhe kya karein farq kya hi. Apna likhe aur jaye toh fights kum bhi. Har roj ka bakeda hi bas