Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Sam was too good in identity revelation scene "aap mere parnanu ho" the way she touched his face, and was kissing his hands, could feel Abhira's emotions. Voice modulation, dialogue delivery, tone, pitch, screen-presence & most of all emotional connection everything was perfect smiley27 One of the finest scene by Sam which could appear over the top, if not performed well. But Abhira needs to ask few questions to her par nanu, why he abandoned her mother? Why he let Ruhi believe that Ak killed her mother? It will be a huge disappointment if she doesn't.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

1000069753.jpg

Madhav soch raha hai, Mai kahin nhi ja raha.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

First to Sam & Garvita and the directorsmiley32

a man in a suit and tie is clapping his hands and says `` awesome job '' .

The way they emoted the shock of realizing of their mothers in a picture to the revelation of being family was well done.. Great choice by the director to let the picture tell the story and have the impact of the actors follow so it wasn't over the top.

after so many months I got my tears seeing those pics of ak aru and the way sam garvita acted. Next is sachin ji. His bebas looks he hid truth to ruhi chose abheera is caught.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Visszz

Yes I can see Abhira ka pink suitcase. So ye log jaane ka chance hai 😅

Abhira also has pink in her clothes. Letgoooo...............................................

To two feet away at the out house smiley37

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 13 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The_Best

Right? I thought I was the only one. The actors especially Sam and Garvita acted very well. Sam also looked beautiful during the dance.

I liked her look too. Sam is getting better with the dance technique, and it' appears more fluent then a person dancing and counting the steps in your head. smiley36

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

1000069753.jpg

Madhav soch raha hai, Mai kahin nhi ja raha.

He is surely thinking " kahi iss bag mein mera kapde bhi toh nahi hai" smiley36

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

after so many months I got my tears seeing those pics of ak aru and the way sam garvita acted. Next is sachin ji. His bebas looks he hid truth to ruhi chose abheera is caught.

Actually today all the Goenka gang was spot on, even Suwarna and Surekha looked so affected with the revelation and love for Abheera. That was a very cute scene smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Phupha Sa lilac mein kya lag rahe hain.smiley42smiley42

Edited by Sera-high123 - 13 days ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: The_Best

I never watched rishta before this gen, so I like Manish. Idk what he did in previous gens, but he’s good in this gen from what I have seen. Didn’t like Pupasa insulting him and then going back on his own words. Shameless man, but I guess a show needs such characters to create drama.

It's just everyone is tired of overdose of Manish since 3 seasons.smiley36

But Sachin ji is great actor, and his scenes looks genuinely nice and with positive vibes.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

I knew i could trust you sanju smiley27IMG_20241008_072435.jpg