Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: The_Best

Sam acted very well in the emotional scene after so long, and she looked beautiful. Garvita acted well too post reveal. The episode was good. Will get high trps for sure!

Wow I literally just posted the same thing about the acting smiley36

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

First to Sam & Garvita and the directorsmiley32

a man in a suit and tie is clapping his hands and says `` awesome job '' .

The way they emoted the shock of realizing of their mothers in a picture to the revelation of being family was well done.. Great choice by the director to let the picture tell the story and have the impact of the actors follow so it wasn't over the top.

Completely agree. Both Garvita and Sam nailed it

I have said this before Garvita is really good during genuine emotional scenes because she has such expressive eyes. He best act was her breakdown during the whole armaan -ruhi wedding. and now this. With no dialogues and just with her eyes, she expressed so beautifully that her suhagan chudail personality and dialogues could not do

Sam toh has always been great with emotional scenes.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I can imagine her mentally putting a cup of water in that jug before going daffa ho jaayo smiley37

I did the exact same seeing that precap. She literally went like this to Vidya smiley36

You know, now OH makes sense, coz Kaveri ain't going to be sending these 2 anywhere, anytime soonsmiley36

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Just look behind, Abhira and armaan are standing with suitcase. which means V Mata already ordered them to leave but dadisa stopped itsmiley41

Yes I can see Abhira ka pink suitcase. So ye log jaane ka chance hai šŸ˜…

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bechare Phupasa, itni mehnat ke baad bhi unka sapna sapna hi reh gaya, all thanks to his maasa

#justiceforphupasa

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

I never watched rishta before this gen, so I like Manish. Idk what he did in previous gens, but heā€™s good in this gen from what I have seen. Didnā€™t like Pupasa insulting him and then going back on his own words. Shameless man, but I guess a show needs such characters to create drama.

Edited by The_Best - 13 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I did the exact same seeing that precap. She literally went like this to Vidya smiley36

You know, now OH makes sense, coz Kaveri ain't going to be sending these 2 anywhere, anytime soonsmiley36

I don't think anyone is leaving. Jab sab calm hojaega, KP will manao Vidya saying they need Armaan for the firm.

Max Abhimaan could move to outhouse or maybe they will divide the PH.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 13 days ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

A goooooddd episode after sooo long!!! Fufu did a good job šŸ‘! And AbheerašŸ¤£ I knew, the moment she will know that Goenkas are her family she will start her ghoomar. Uski dimag ki batti nahi jalegi ki itne din where was this parivaar.. why didnā€™t they bother to even ask if ak was alive or notšŸ¤£ kaha log Ab badla legi and budde se nafrat karegi soch rahe the and kaha Ab ne sabka moye moye kardiyaā€¦

Manish kya bheegi bili wale expressions se raha thašŸ¤£ looking at Ruhiā€¦especially when Ab she ki aapne isiliye mera kanyadaan kiyašŸ¤£.. I mean kya ladki hai.. if I was in her place even I would have been happy but mere dimag hazar sawal hote. Ab simply accepted the fact that Goenkas and ak werenā€™t in talking terms and didnā€™t care for one anotherā€¦ yeh ajeeb lagaā€¦

Ruhiā€™s reaction was expectedā€¦ but mereko slap chahiye tha but itā€™s ok.. har koi Ab ki tarah besharam nahi hai jo use bade or bhi haath uta deā€¦ For a change I liked the precap.. Rohit Ab se jitna dur rahega utne zyaada din zinda rahegaā€¦ but what I feel is koi kahi nahi jayegaā€¦ bad dhamki and drama hoga but sab usi ghar mein pade rahengeā€¦

And the besssstttt part - even after Ruhi accused Ab that her mother is a kaatil usne Ar se apna haath chudaya and ran behind her behena to console herā€¦ how Ak of heršŸ¤£..

abheera ka shadi vows yaad karo mein humesha tumhe chose karungi you are my priority echoed so she chose Vidya for shraap , dadi for office, ruhi now. Abheera has no baggage of past so her accepting her family is natural. If it's ak in front we could have got that affect more. Shrapit is ak in story in a way didn't get anything in life and destroyed everyone. Ruhi is now worried of her baby and pati safety which is right with past baggage on her head bits shown in past today's episode are poppy poppy Matasree ka kya hua wne arohi died in hospital, ak saying death of aru is because of me, ruhi saying to ak you killed both my parents. So ruhi should be away from abheera to be safe guarded. Manish is like a struck rat in water drum he can't show happiness to abheera nor convince ruhi. What puski story he will tell abheera need to be seen this man can twist any side.

Today's echoed words of arman to abheera i love you, I really love you when he kept ms on her neck. So phir se flip marega šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ whom will hhe chose next šŸ˜œ

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Visszz

Yes I can see Abhira ka pink suitcase. So ye log jaane ka chance hai šŸ˜…

Am i the only one who did not know about this pink suitcase logic smiley37

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Phupha my baby, I love you smiley27smiley27

aaj toh tumhari party šŸ„³ fufusa ne sixer marasmiley36