Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

I think Abhira initial reaction of happiness of finding out Goenkas are her family , that connection she felt with MG is real, is totally a natural reactions ! However DKP better NOT DISAPPOINT as I am expect a breakdown scene of ABHIRA as she comes to know about the accusations made against Akshara, as she unravels all the wrongs done to her mother, learns of AK and Abhimanyu and Arohi history —- learns about her brother——she will feel as if her mom didn’t tell her anything .. I don’t think the anger and other range of emotions for her mom will last long BUT totally expect her to be EXTREMELY furious with MG and go on a quest for the truth!

I fully expect her to find the truth and hope despite RuRu pregnancy she will reveal truth …and AR better be there as her support since they have to start mending their relationship!

I DO HOPE IT IS ABHIMAAN THAT LEAVE PH! Even if just OH!

DKP better SERVE and not rush this track….

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

First to Sam & Garvita and the directorsmiley32

a man in a suit and tie is clapping his hands and says `` awesome job '' .

The way they emoted the shock of realizing of their mothers in a picture to the revelation of being family was well done.. Great choice by the director to let the picture tell the story and have the impact of the actors follow so it wasn't over the top.

Right? I thought I was the only one. The actors especially Sam and Garvita acted very well. Sam also looked beautiful during the dance.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Phupha my baby, I love you smiley27smiley27

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Dekh usme bhi dimaag aur sadbuddhi lagti hai, jo Kaveri main hai. Selfish hi sahi, atleast she chose you side with the party that will actually give her fayda, rather than Vidyasmiley36

I can imagine her mentally putting a cup of water in that jug before going daffa ho jaayo smiley37

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 13 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

1000069751.jpg

Munnu ke kurta Kam pad gya tha toh bacha hua print Rohit ke kurta mein laga Diya.

No wastage in Rishta landsmiley36

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

vidya mummy holding the suitcase means ruhi rohit were also leaving smiley36

If I had to leave my house I’d need a truck bruh! Inke samaan poora ek suitcase mein kaise aa jaati hai chodke jaate waqt.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krinya

vidya mummy holding the suitcase means ruhi rohit were also leaving smiley36

Haan Haan, Let all three of them leave, Mein toh kehti hun take Madhav also. smiley36

Pure nikkamon ke factory ko nikal do smiley40

Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

A goooooddd episode after sooo long!!! Fufu did a good job 👍! And Abheera🤣 I knew, the moment she will know that Goenkas are her family she will start her ghoomar. Uski dimag ki batti nahi jalegi ki itne din where was this parivaar.. why didn’t they bother to even ask if ak was alive or not🤣 kaha log Ab badla legi and budde se nafrat karegi soch rahe the and kaha Ab ne sabka moye moye kardiya…

Manish kya bheegi bili wale expressions se raha tha🤣 looking at Ruhi…especially when Ab she ki aapne isiliye mera kanyadaan kiya🤣.. I mean kya ladki hai.. if I was in her place even I would have been happy but mere dimag hazar sawal hote. Ab simply accepted the fact that Goenkas and ak weren’t in talking terms and didn’t care for one another… yeh ajeeb laga…

Ruhi’s reaction was expected… but mereko slap chahiye tha but it’s ok.. har koi Ab ki tarah besharam nahi hai jo use bade or bhi haath uta de… For a change I liked the precap.. Rohit Ab se jitna dur rahega utne zyaada din zinda rahega… but what I feel is koi kahi nahi jayega… bad dhamki and drama hoga but sab usi ghar mein pade rahenge…

And the besssstttt part - even after Ruhi accused Ab that her mother is a kaatil usne Ar se apna haath chudaya and ran behind her behena to console her… how Ak of her🤣..

While watching precap, I was literally screaming at Vidya to leave and never come back.

Only one chance to save her beta bahu lol, but nothing much gonna happen sadly they are gonna stay maybe one couple will stay in OH.

What a golden opportunity to save themselves but not someone should be ready for doomsday 😐.

Vidya jaa jaaa jaaaa, leeja inko smiley37

Edited by Vanyaa - 13 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I can imagine her mentally putting a cup of water in that jug before going daffa ho jaayo smiley37

Han paani overflow hogya.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Rohit kis muh se ghar chor raha hai, what work is he gonna do??

Madhav looks in no mood to leavesmiley37smiley37

Edited by Sera-high123 - 13 days ago