Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 13 days ago

A goooooddd episode after sooo long!!! Fufu did a good job šŸ‘! And AbheerašŸ¤£ I knew, the moment she will know that Goenkas are her family she will start her ghoomar. Uski dimag ki batti nahi jalegi ki itne din where was this parivaar.. why didnā€™t they bother to even ask if ak was alive or notšŸ¤£ kaha log Ab badla legi and budde se nafrat karegi soch rahe the and kaha Ab ne sabka moye moye kardiyaā€¦

Manish kya bheegi bili wale expressions se raha thašŸ¤£ looking at Ruhiā€¦especially when Ab she ki aapne isiliye mera kanyadaan kiyašŸ¤£.. I mean kya ladki hai.. if I was in her place even I would have been happy but mere dimag hazar sawal hote. Ab simply accepted the fact that Goenkas and ak werenā€™t in talking terms and didnā€™t care for one anotherā€¦ yeh ajeeb lagaā€¦

Ruhiā€™s reaction was expectedā€¦ but mereko slap chahiye tha but itā€™s ok.. har koi Ab ki tarah besharam nahi hai jo use bade or bhi haath uta deā€¦ For a change I liked the precap.. Rohit Ab se jitna dur rahega utne zyaada din zinda rahegaā€¦ but what I feel is koi kahi nahi jayegaā€¦ bad dhamki and drama hoga but sab usi ghar mein pade rahengeā€¦

And the besssstttt part - even after Ruhi accused Ab that her mother is a kaatil usne Ar se apna haath chudaya and ran behind her behena to console herā€¦ how Ak of heršŸ¤£..

Edited by Firefly_shines - 13 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Sam acted very well in the emotional scene after so long, and she looked beautiful. Garvita acted well too post reveal. The episode was good. Will get high trps for sure!

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

Looks like Shivali ki yaad mein saste nashe karta h ye bandašŸ˜

Always gives expressions like something else is going on in his mind if there šŸ¤£

those expressions I read as ayyo raat ka khana abhi thak hajm nahi hua, potty nahi aya, neeche dard hi mein kya karodon upar se Vidya aur masa donom mirchi aur dalrahe hišŸ¤£šŸ¤£
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Nahi, they should go far away than outhouse. Outhouse mein kuch nahi ho sakta. Disturb karne ke liye koi na koi tapak jayega...

Look , if I had my way - Iā€™d send them to the moonā€¦. poddar family se doooooorā€¦but in dkpverse- outhouse tak bhi le jaye to bohot badi baat hogišŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Just look behind, Abhira and armaan are standing with suitcase. which means V Mata already ordered them to leave but dadisa stopped itsmiley41

vidya mummy holding the suitcase means ruhi rohit were also leaving smiley36
Edited by Krinya - 13 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

First to Sam & Garvita and the directorsmiley32

a man in a suit and tie is clapping his hands and says `` awesome job '' .

The way they emoted the shock of realizing of their mothers in a picture to the revelation of being family was well done.. Great choice by the director to let the picture tell the story and have the impact of the actors follow so it wasn't over the top.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

1000069751.jpg

Munnu ka kurta Kam pad gya tha toh bacha hua print Rohit ke kurte mein laga Diya.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 13 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dadisa is a business woman. She has only one thing in her mind, the welfare of her house and podaar firm

According to Vidya, Dadisa has to choose between two

On one side, there is AbhiMaan, extremely talented lawyers, bringing in profits after profits, keeping up the name of podaar firm. The grandson is the biological child of her son and the grand daughter in law is from a very prestigious family in Udaipur. Her legacy precedes her

On another side, there is the OTT team, A grandson who is a big whiny spoilt brat who runs away from problems and is not a great lawyer, a grand daughter in law who is self centered and a daughter in law who touched dadisa's ego and tried to take control as the matriarch of the family.

Wow, Vidya, that was quite a tough choice you gave to Dadisa. smiley37

Edited by All_A_MooPoint - 13 days ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The fact that IR that was supposed to be all about Abhira, Ruhi & the Goenkas has made the central characters to root for as Phupasa & Kaveri is the most unserious thing I have ever seen on ITVsmiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhira was so happy that she has a family. šŸ„¹

Who is going to tell her truth?

In few months they'll suck blood out of both par natins and enjoy 50 years of young life more, after that repeat the cycle.