Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

So looks like abhira is not going in search of armaan she will wait....maybe rohit will go in search of armaan and find out something. Armaan will come back and get married as if nothing happened??

I am now more interested did Ru trick Ro with divorce because without that how is she planning to get married?๐Ÿค” or the delu level is off the charts ๐Ÿ˜‚
AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kahin Chit tumne toh nhi likha??

Ha Maine likha Hai..... abhira ke iss outfit main tho main shaadi hone nahi dungismiley15

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Krinya

Not that way copyrighted ..obviously it belongs to dkp so they can use it anywhere ....but those songs whenever played brings only kaira in mind for everyone who's seen them..these songs are not just songs they're emotions.....whoever likes kaira will give gaalis to the dkp ..kyun nai leke aate new ost for their new couple? They have been doing it for the 3 prev generations..let the legacy remain alive.

what they do with what belongs to them is entirely upto DKP ..fans can keep screaming their lungs out ..donโ€™t think it makes any difference to them ..they are doing exactly what they want to ..it is pretty clear that the budgets have been severely slashed ..so theyโ€™re recycling ..when storylines and tracks are constantly recycled on ITV and creativity is at an all time low, what do musical scores matter ..!
Edited by sharadrocks - 1 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

please explain what is that way? I am not aware ๐Ÿ™‚

In ipk arnaav khushi wedding also arnav got so late that the guests left and family kept telling khushi to leave it, but she would not get up from the mandap till he came.. And he did ultimately come. It was a beautiful scene.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ar is under no illusion wrt Ruhi as shown during the infertility issue confrontation. Then what's the point of this between the wedding.. It would have made some sense if he still believed in her achhi sacchi image and this is the disillusionment moment..

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

usko trust na karne ka sab ulta bolta episode mein kuch aur niklegi

Mujhe toh bas dusra lahenga chahiye baaki kuch bhi koi karey smiley36

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So there's definitely no bride swap. I don't think they've shot the confrontation and post confrontation scene yet and hence there's no spoiler regarding it. SS guy mentioned that Abhira will go behind Armaan but he didn't mention that she will reach him or not. So my theory is thst Abhira will try to follow Armaan but someone will stop her as she's the bride. Or Rohit and Abhira may go together to find Armaan.

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Will armaan choose his SIL's offer or marry his fiance smiley42

Makers thought this will be great plot twist on leads marriage smiley31

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

In ipk arnaav khushi wedding also arnav got so late that the guests left and family kept telling khushi to leave it, but she would not get up from the mandap till he came.. And he did ultimately come. It was a beautiful scene.

yep..I remembered the same sequence ..and it was an extremely emotional one ..but the Star Station dude claims Abhira will be going after Armaan ..gotta wait and see ..!
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

DKP K GADHO AGAR GUL KO COPY KARNA HE HAI TOH THODA ROMANCE COPY KAR LE. TERI MERI DANCE SARI ME SE DENA smiley22