Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://youtu.be/1oxh7p0fbio?si=Ym85R95jFcX2RtvY

Feeling sad for armaan she is telling everyone she is pregnant but not to her husband. I am pregnant sirf 3 words bolna hai. She can't message ,voice call or voice message or email but she can tell anyone and everyone smiley36

PS yes scene dekh kar lagtha his iska miscarriage iske wajh se hi hoga as she is roaming like this instead of telling armaan she is pregnant at home or firm πŸ˜‚

No wonder RPo & Sam looks so bored and done with this track in their interviews smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

No wonder RPo & Sam looks so bored and done with this track in their interviews smiley36

when i see sam i remember hc even he was bored and tired πŸ˜‚ his interview was also like that. Haa aisa hai lekin kya kar sakthe hai sort of πŸ˜‚ he used to stay vision ko follow kar rahe hai πŸ˜‚

Every leads in rishta gets tired because of illogical tracks πŸ˜‚ but writers ko koi nahi kostha as everyone are busy in bashing ab amd armaan.

Armaan ne ye kiya AA le aao.

Abhira ne ye kiya AA le aao.

But kisi ko samajh nahi aatha Armaan ye kiya dikhaya kyun writers ko badlo.

Abhira dumb ban gayi writers ko badhlo πŸ˜‚ ye jab naye audience samjhenge thab thak fl doormat hi rahegi πŸ˜‚

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 hours ago
Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

dono show ke bade zabardast trollers hain...inke interviews show se zyada interesting hote haismiley36
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Found the writers of yrkkh in yrkkh sets playing candy crush. No wonder story is this ghatiya each gen smiley36

Screenshot_20241022-152627_Samsung capture.jpg

This pic is of Ar and Ab discussing how much their lovely family loves themsmiley42

smiley37

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: OliviaP

Viaan?? Seriously.. No doubt he had an exceptional redemption track❀️. But jo kaand kiya tha usne yaar😭😭( Though it was with the consent of FL)

What he did was workplace sexual harassment and in my book, it makes him irredeemable no matter how much he repents or regrets his actions. He should have never been her endgame and just been given a redemption where he repents for his predatory behaviour and goes away.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

OMG, how the hell can they see Gen 3 as Doli Armaano Ki smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

yeh anyaay hai,smiley36

Mohit Malik, was so good as Samrat Singh Rathore smiley16

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ab gayi to thi ek baar hospital smiley1

Yaad nahi h kya ruhaan romance smiley42

Anything that involves Armaan 1.0 is not considered coz his reactions were shitty.

She actually did go even with Armaan2.0, lekin us time pe Madhav found her, useless kahin kasmiley7

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Lol who were better than Armaan? Asad who judged women for wearing jeans? smiley36

Tbh I do like the MLs you mentioned. And it is always fair to criticize characters. But singling out every minor thing a character does in every episode, making an issue out of nothing and then crying about that nothing day in and day out gets just so annoying. smiley39

Arnav was awful. He has inflicted all kinds of abuse on Khushi, pre and post marriage as an employee and as his wife (who he assumed was having an affair with his jiju). The best part? He didnt even grovel for a day for her forgiveness and they simply just moved on to being a married couple in love. He was only a good husband to Khushi after all the MUs cleared. It’s clear that today’s stan twt has no idea what OG ITV looked like lol.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Anything that involves Armaan 1.0 is not considered coz his reactions were shitty.

She actually did go even with Armaan2.0, lekin us time pe Madhav found her, useless kahin kasmiley7

Ab is like us only, she started liking Ar only after the change.😝

Apsvenky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I want to know - how long is Armaan going to be crucified for completing all of his husband duties except for sharing his inner feelings for Abhira for 3 months.

Coz apparently that is what has made Abhira not tell her own husband about her pregnancy

Matlab pregnant ho sakti hai, lekin bata nahi sakti - am I understanding it right?

I am so confused right now