Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I have an excellent idea for makers to make chuhi acchi aurat and whitewash her....smiley29

boldo yaar chuhi ko split personality disorder hai.... Wo asal Mai acchi aurat hai jo moveon karna chahti hai lekin dusri personality villian hai jo armaan se obsessed hai....smiley39

This started mainly when ro went missing and ru was ready to accept their shaadi...

But ro nahi aaya toh woh acchi personality depression Mai gayi and yeh villian & obsessed personality bahar agayi occupying her completely....smiley37

So when other personality gone acchi ruhi will be sacchi dharam patni for ro & koi redemption ki zarurat hi nahi hai..smiley41

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

For me it is the opposite 😂 I don’t hate Ruhi because I dislike didi a LOT and the actor has contributed a lot to it. smiley36

Even I hate didi .. I don’t like this ijjat of her being called a great actress.. because she was not acting at all .. the effect was dramatic because she really was having those emotions..

It was obvious from the off screen BTS .. and also in reality show .. woh aise hi hai.. dirty stinking si .

Poor Garvita is trying her best .. but Buri fassi hai . Poor girl must be giggling while doing these antics and that’s why it coming out like this

I dislike Ruhi character only .. and feel bad for garvita ki bechari ko kya karna par raha hai to match up to P .. 😂😂.. who was not acting

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Teddy1234

I have an excellent idea for makers to make chuhi acchi aurat and whitewash her....smiley29

boldo yaar chuhi ko split personality disorder hai.... Wo asal Mai acchi aurat hai jo moveon karna chahti hai lekin dusri personality villian hai jo armaan se obsessed hai....smiley39

This started mainly when ro went missing and ru was ready to accept their shaadi...

But ro nahi aaya toh woh acchi personality depression Mai gayi and yeh villian & obsessed personality bahar agayi occupying her completely....smiley37

So when other personality gone acchi ruhi will be sacchi dharam patni for ro & koi redemption ki zarurat hi nahi hai..smiley41

And to treat this an akshay kumar type Psychiatrist will come and fall in love with Abhira. Wo ruhi ko theek karega in manjulika way aur ban jaega AA. Armaan Saa ki chuttismiley37
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

That women need to stop addressing herself as Armaan’s maa, why on earth should Armaan prove his love for her and choose btwn his love and so called maa? She only accepted him after Abhira and Chahi ,Chachu made her understand her Dolan. Will she do this with her nikamma son ? This is the reason I can never hate Kv as much as I hate this disgusting dongi women who uses her maa card when needed. KV can be evil ,mean but she can’t stoop low to fabricate the reports to separate AA,but I can’t say the same about this ghatiya woman. If white days comes I want that to be Vidya’s and I don’t mind if Abhira or Armaan gets the blame. If she is alive she will always be a hurdle for them. If she ever says Abhira is her beti someone seriously needs to slap this dongi women .

https://x.com/ManidipaDebna10/status/1836244718348353723

Vidya is such a loser. Not even girgit changes color this fast. And this woman should stop calling herself a mother. She's neither Armaan's mother, nor Abhira's and not even Rohit's. She's just an opportunistic ***** who changes side according to her convenience.

Teddy1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nahiiiii.....I don't want them to separate abhimaan.... Waise koi Dr nahi hai yaha woh other personality khud jayegi bcz usko parivartan hoga.... And most importantly dkp ke paas paise nahi hai .... Ek dhangka promo nahi woh kya layega Naya actor ko..🤡

Sam/Abhira is the best thing happened to S4 and DKP is trying to use this to max and making her cry in every episode.

Sam slayed yesterday’s episode with expressions without a single word and today her pain will break anyone. She is the strongest FL ever on ristha. This girl is so strong , from last 1 and half year ppl tried to break her self respect , mocked her for being an orphan ,being poor but nothing could break her so DKP got this dirty track to break her.

But even this couldn’t break her , she didn’t even blame that ghatiya family or anyone else , she is being practical even in such grief pain , Armaan is ready to marry her but later when he hears everyone taunting them or seeing someone else in that house having a baby and the fact that they cannot have their own baby can break him and Abhira won’t be able to watch him sad so she will blame herself for his pain. And as she said what if he stops loving her ,she won’t be able to bear that pain. It’s best she take the pain now and live her life.

Her breakdown smiley38 ,give her some happiness DKP 🤬

https://x.com/faverryyy/status/1836248675154047387

She lost her only family and the thought that she can’t get her own family ever is heartbreaking to watch her cry. Sam, girl u r such a brilliant actress and living Abhira Sharma.
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1836257022196519130

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

First things first, I am happy Armaan chose Abhira over all other things. He once again proved that his happiness and Abhira are not two different things and he can never make a choice between it as his happiness lies in her only. Yes, he was taking that time to process everything and everyone needs it. Glad, he wanted to talk to her in person and sort it out all. Also, how can I forget how he was cold towards Vidya after the way she brought whole thing out infront of the entire family.

Today, he taunted the two women who are always known to play football in his life making him swing either this side or that side, throwing choices upon him all the time….

The precap is a sigh of relief for me and the way he pulled himself out of the web (I would say web because that’s how the poddars are weaving it) and chose the real happiness that is Abhira. I am sure he will find solution to her problem in process find the karaname of Ruhi.

A big hug to Chacha, chachi and chorus gang who have always been in support of Abhimaan together or separate. They love them both dil se.

Rest I am not interested in wasting my time….

Armaan way to go my cheese factory!!!! Go get your silly girl and prove the poddars wrong.

Maine aaj ki written update padhi mere kaam ki ek hi chiz lagi ki precap mein dikhaya ki Armaan abhira ko Mandir wali wedding ke liye bula raha hai.

By god mera sapna Royal Grand wedding ka tod raha h yeh Armaan.Makers khel gaye.

Budget bachane ka pregnancy se badhiya kya idea ho sakta hai,Isiliye inkhiem yeh idea lagaya ki,isse kam cost mein shadi ho jayegi.

No Grand Wedding,Agar mandir mein shadi hogi toh.Or iske baad tisri baar toh shadi hone se rahi inki,Abhira ir Armaan ki.Yeh last shadi h,That means mera sapnaxsapna hi rahega.

Pinecone thumbnail

I really want ruhi to be thrown out unceremoniously and for V to be given a proper reality check and called out.

Both those women shouldnt get away this time

I really want M to divorce her and says he cant tolerate her anymore. Kaash pehle hi divorce kar deta usko

Pinecone thumbnail

completely agree. Sam is absolutely mindblowing!! She killed it yesterday and today

Sadly she doesnt get as much credit as she deserves sometimes

Abhira is such a beautiful character. And Sam makes her even more lovable with the way she performs it.

Today I literally wanted to go hug her. She made people cry . the heartache felt so real.