Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

This Dadi nonsense is basically a trigger to get the divorce truth out I suppose ..you can’t ask a married man to choose between his wife and his grandmother ..it makes no sense ..it would be understandable at least if they weren’t married and she was trying to blackmail ..she likely did the same thing with his dad and he was stupid enough to dump his wife ..I doubt they’d make the ML be that stupid

Armaan won't make a choice but Abhira will ask him or probably give him her kasam to choose dadisa.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

Naa... Bcoz woh FL hai mein nahi smiley2

FL hoti to ladki hai na to humari tarah kyu nahi sochti... Ye purane khayal chhodo ko nahi soch ko apna na chahiye SP ko. Pehele family k liye sab sacrifice kartiti tab Family ya rishte us layak hote the ab nahi hai bro then why to act stupid for undeserving people.

Kipling Uncle ke liye wedding planner ban gyi thi when she had no good to eat.Aur tum cycle wale bhaiya se paise Lene Ki baat kar rahi........aisa Socha bhi Kaise tumne ITV Ki FL ke barien mein??

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This Dadi nonsense is basically a trigger to get the divorce truth out I suppose ..you can’t ask a married man to choose between his wife and his grandmother ..it makes no sense ..it would be understandable at least if they weren’t married and she was trying to blackmail ..she likely did the same thing with his dad and he was stupid enough to dump his wife ..I doubt they’d make the ML be that stupid

Aisa hai.. that in theory I absolutely agree with you that they shouldn't make the ML so stupid.. But they have been throwing in these scenes between him and KP where she's either counting out his mistakes or ehsaan on him or drowning him in sweetness as yet another attempt on making him feel indebted.. so I have my doubts that Armaan being who he is, is very capable of faltering and atleast thinking whether this was his punishment and also a way to chukaofy ehsaan!

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

@bold: 100 takka sach Hai ye baat.

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kipling Uncle ke liye wedding planner ban gyi thi when she had no good to eat.Aur tum cycle wale bhaiya se paise Lene Ki baat kar rahi........aisa Socha bhi Kaise tumne ITV Ki FL ke barien mein??

Galti ho jati hai insaan se jo bhagwan pe bhi Shak karte hai..

I rest my case my lord smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Phir se KP ki batein, baat karni Hai toh handcuffs Ki Karo ya Phupha Sa Ki smiley42smiley42

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Woh khudh he bolegi dadi ko choose karo, or ghar se bhagney ka try karegi smiley36 very basic FL things.

well, this is inevitable...🤭🤭🤭
Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My lord se yaad aaya India me my lord bola jata hai (as we have been following UK) and in USA judges are referred as your honour Kal bhi notice Kiya tha mein k ek baar my lord to ek baar your honour. Ek vakil ko daat pad gyiti in sabdo ki vajase
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Phir se KP ki batein, baat karni Hai toh handcuffs Ki Karo ya Phupha Sa Ki smiley42smiley42

Phuphu tho orphanage ke hoke reh gaye

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Aisa hai.. that in theory I absolutely agree with you that they shouldn't make the ML so stupid.. But they have been throwing in these scenes between him and KP where she's either counting out his mistakes or ehsaan on him or drowning him in sweetness as yet another attempt on making him feel indebted.. so I have my doubts that Armaan being who he is, is very capable of faltering and atleast thinking whether this was his punishment and also a way to chukaofy ehsaan!

i don’t think so this time ..he already did that during the Ruhi wedding track ..remember the blackmail with the baby pics ..plus they’re married ..so they’re supposed to divorce ?