Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Why_though

If she comes to know divorce has not happened yet, she might force them to get it done.. May be that’s the reason of her heart attack

I think abhira's proposal is the reason, she has no reason to keep armaan abhira away, so this drama (if it's fake).

Divorce revelation would be in front of family, she might think she separated them but then learns the reality & shayad family also learning about this manipulation along with kv abhira deal.

Small redemption yehi ho sakta hain & she agreeing for their wedding to maintain her image.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Observer007

I don't think that this multiple (single) choice question will be happened in front of all Poddar furniture. It will be like deal thing between KV and AR. And AR then share this with AB and they decide to part ways.

and no one will question why abhira randomly disappeared? not madhav, or manisha or even vidya? smiley36 plus, this choice will only drive armaan further away from kaveri, and nothing else.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Dkp need another one week stupid track to seperate abhira and Arman.. if kaveri ask Arman her vs abhira .. Arman going to choose abhira he likes to be in whole life but he chooses abhira this time .. abhira wants arman to keep her in no 1 priority .. one he leave her he will definitely loose her permentaly as usual abhira being mahan and according to spoliers she trusts now Armaan now it's dadi time abhira will keep armaan far as dadi ko abhira pasand nahi hai. She may even tries to move out ..

Dkp used ruhi card to keep abhiman seperate now

Dadi card ... Another week family drama with emotional trauma to audience

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

see kaveri vs abhira thing is not going away anytime soon, that dynamic will always be there. Kaveri will soften, and be okay in phases, but ghoom phir kar tamasha toh hoga whenever the drama demands it smiley36

I don’t mind that at all.. but asking to choose between wife and grandma is too silly! Kaveri “aasmaan” Poddar is behaving like a jealous toddler!

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Observer007

I want Abhira to be witty now, not this so-called mahan and lecturer. I want her to respond to everyone who mocks or disrespects her, including MG. Let Buddha go to hell. I want her to hate KV as much as she hates her. If necessary, give back to Vidya the flipper too. She should slap a shoe to everyone wrapped in velvet clothes.

If they want to separate the leads, go separate them physically, not emotionally. As long as Abhira and Armaan are a 'team', they work as a team, act as a team, support each other, and be a team. I don't give a f*ck who is pro abhira and who is anti abhira.

I was rooting for a sisterly bond before, but after today's episode, I take my words back. I don't want to see any bond between Abhira and Ruhi because there won't be any. Here the identification revelation is not happening and I was hoping and thinking that Abhir, Muskaan, Kairav, and Singhanias will be reintroduced... so silly of me.

This....this is exactly what audience want and what they should serve. But makers are in a different delusion..
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Why_though

I don’t mind that at all.. but asking to choose between wife and grandma is too silly! Kaveri “aasmaan” Poddar is behaving like a jealous toddler!

her character is literally going nowhere. Kaveri was introduced as an interesting person with gray shades. Now she is just a one dimensional mess

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

and no one will question why abhira randomly disappeared? not madhav, or manisha or even vidya? smiley36 plus, this choice will only drive armaan further away from kaveri, and nothing else.

Yeah I am understanding that but his time they might disclose to evryone that they are parting with mutual consent. I want armaan to hate KV, character like her just don't deserve any love or respect. She might force him to stay with poddar after choice game but armaan will not be happy. She has to realise this that her and her choices can also go wrong.

Edited by Observer007 - 3 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Kya show hai na drama hai na romancesmiley7

2 second ke close scene hote hai vo bhi passing by....

Had hoti hai smiley29

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If this is the case, whether the heart attack is real or not, I want abhimaan to part ways mutually not coz of any kind of MU and story to take a short leap. Better to see abhira focusing on her career and Armaan+fam distancing themselves from Kv. Her finally realizing that its her ego cost her to lose her fam not ab. As someone mentioned above manisha would be perfect to show mirror to kv.

Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago
Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am least scared of dadi heartattack...

First she helped ar realizes his feelings which force him to dump ruhi...

Than she did fod hus bhanda regarding ruhi forcing him to stand up to her and gave nice come-backs, openly challenging, even dhamkaoing...

Now she confronted abhira that how she won case but lost armaan forcing her to go and propose armaan..

Guys and you are scared about her heartattacksmiley37

Ek kya family ek na ek bnda hospital pahuncha hi rehta hai aur fir ek hi din mein thik ho jata hai...