Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Kaveri is such a blind hater that she will do anything to keep Abhimaan apart. But i kinda want her strategy to fail and make the family dislike her even more. I want Abhira to just get disillusioned and leave for a bit but everyone in PH should be upset at her emotional blackmail so that Kaveri can appreciate that even in Abhiras absence she has now lost control because they are all upset with how she is controlling their life.

Someone like a Manisha should point out that they listen to her out of respect for her age but in reality they all resent her. She needs someone to show her a mirror and Manisha seems the best person to do it.

I loved how she gave Kaveri reality check in today's epi also.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Why_though

Hope Kaveri stops with making him choose between her and Abhira & doesn’t push Armaan to get closer with Roohi too.. like how to eliminate Shivani, she brought in Vidya..She said to Abhira, “Armaan pehla Roohi ka tha aur Roohi ka hi rahega “ . She might want to make it happen too..

Armaan's divorce is pending, even if kaveri tries legally it's not possible

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Armaan's divorce is pending, even if kaveri tries legally it's not possible

If she comes to know divorce has not happened yet, she might force them to get it done.. May be that’s the reason of her heart attack

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Hope Kaveri stops with making him choose between her and Abhira & doesn’t push Armaan to get closer with Roohi too.. like how to eliminate Shivani, she brought in Vidya..She said to Abhira, “Armaan pehla Roohi ka tha aur Roohi ka hi rahega “ . She might want to make it happen too..

She just may .. and that’s what Madhav has been warning Abhira from the start .. are you sure Armaan loves you enough to chose you above all .

she has been playing this game for 3-4 months now since Gangaur the whole divorce track plus Armaan shadi prep with Ruhi was this only

Observer007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I want Abhira to be witty now, not this so-called mahan and lecturer. I want her to respond to everyone who mocks or disrespects her, including MG. Let Buddha go to hell. I want her to hate KV as much as she hates her. If necessary, give back to Vidya the flipper too. She should slap a shoe to everyone wrapped in velvet clothes.

If they want to separate the leads, go separate them physically, not emotionally. As long as Abhira and Armaan are a 'team', they work as a team, act as a team, support each other, and be a team. I don't give a f*ck who is pro abhira and who is anti abhira.

I was rooting for a sisterly bond before, but after today's episode, I take my words back. I don't want to see any bond between Abhira and Ruhi because there won't be any. Here the identification revelation is not happening and I was hoping and thinking that Abhir, Muskaan, Kairav, and Singhanias will be reintroduced... so silly of me.

Edited by Observer007 - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She just may .. and that’s what Madhav has been warning Abhira from the start .. are you sure Armaan loves you enough to chose you above all .

she has been playing this game for 3-4 months now since Gangaur the whole divorce track plus Armaan shadi prep with Ruhi was this only

There is no pushing Ar to Ruhi at this stage even for guilt. Ar is not going to cross boundaries or entertain Ruhi that way even if Kv forces him. They would not have today's sequence as black and white if that was the case

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

When Armaan 1 was there Kaveri put him in similar situation.. asked him to bring what is most important for him. He brought family photo and by mistake his marriage certificate too. She asked him to leave along with Abhira and asked Vidya to look for a house for them..but Vidya put her foot down then.. crisis averted ..

Kaveri doesn’t treat Armaan right because he reminds her Shivani..but still she wants Armaan as a dedicated grandson who will follow her orders blindly. She also doesn’t want to loose control of members in her house.. she sees Abhira as a threat. Untill the day they decide to whitewash her, she will treat Abhira badly and Armaan has to be okay with it..

see kaveri vs abhira thing is not going away anytime soon, that dynamic will always be there. Kaveri will soften, and be okay in phases, but ghoom phir kar tamasha toh hoga whenever the drama demands it smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Even I feel the same .. she putting her cards to chose Abhira or her .. it equating both of them at the same page .

she always pretends this girl is not worth thinking about ..she may feign a heart attack to do some emotional drama

yeah, but imo this is a silly way to approach the situation. rather than focusing on abhira, she should be trying to get people on her side again. But kaveri has her own abhira obsession, toh kya karey smiley36

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It seem I am alone who is not concerned about this dadi heart attack..

Yeh rishta naam hai is show ka..

Dadi would be dancing in next episode...

Drama ek aisi cheez hai you can-not expect here..and when there trp increased due to AbhiMaan scenes why would they retreat...

I am having this strong feeling that this is to WW dadi...smiley36

Edited by Nephy1 - 3 months ago

Also when Abhira left as Armaan’s wife, Diya went off. She returned with much hungama, only to get thrown away again, so not taking that into account. So I thought many mishaps will happen and one by one everyone will leave and Dadi will be left alone in the house. Now I am not sure.. Vidya and Madhav are already living in outhouse.. will they stay there or return to Poddar house if Armaan chose Kaveri?? But I am sure Abhira is not returning to Poddar House until they have another wedding..

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago