Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Mujhe sabse pehle Ruhi ka reaction dekhna hai after she gets the news ki uska pati zinda haismiley37smiley37smiley37

She is getting ready to come back, but before she enters I want rohit to tell her Tata bye bye from the door.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Mujhe sabse pehle Ruhi ka reaction dekhna hai after she gets the news ki uska pati zinda haismiley37smiley37smiley37

she will say she went and prayed to God on their anniversary..God heard her prayers and sent Rohit back ..because she is sacchi, acchi and akal ki kacchi smiley37
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

See I am actually curious as to how her character is going to be in near term. They made her step back into being obsessive rather than resigning/ trying to move on after planning Rohit come back. It should be interesting

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rohit might convince Dadi for AbhiMaan wedding. Iss way mein ww bhi nahi hoga and dadi will still stay a b****

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Do you think dkp is trustworthy? smiley36 2 minutes nhi lagega vahan bhi replace karne ko

I am no DKP fan but Shivam himself says he has something good coming up. Anyways for me he was very apt for this role so it is the audience's loss.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

ngl i kinda miss her

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Rohit might convince Dadi for AbhiMaan wedding. Iss way mein ww bhi nahi hoga and dadi will still stay a b****

atp this seems most likely ..anything for Rohit at this stage lol
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she will say she went and prayed to God on their anniversary..God heard her prayers and sent Rohit back ..because she is sacchi, acchi and akal ki kacchi smiley37

hojayega bhagwaan ne meri sunli karke 😭🤣

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Then finally Ab will be saved from Ruhis wrath, as it will be Rohit who closed the door between her and her Armaan. If it was Ekta show, we could have had more wild theories for WD