News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Tag is really funny. I went to check the tag thinking today Ar bashing will be less as it was actually a big step for him today, but it is literally a war zone there 😃

AnashqU thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Scene was nice and all, but first half of this reminded me of sheh crying under bedsheet and I was laughing watching this scenesmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

they are dancing while rohit is lying unconscious? unserious people fr smiley37smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I better see Armaan sneak into that outhouse smiley22

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

they are dancing while rohit is lying unconscious? unserious people fr smiley37smiley37

But why is he unconscious? Did he get hit on the head after visiting Kv?

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

the entire family didn’t care about the past ..is Rohit going to particularly care ..and what of the wedding that his own mother and grandmother planned, fully congizant of the past….i hope Rohit wants Armaan out of the family and the house..and dil pe pathar rakhe, Vidya says “ Jaa Armaan jaa ..jee le apni zindagi “ smiley37
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

where did you get this article?
Solitudelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the entire family didn’t care about the past ..is Rohit going to particularly care ..and what of the wedding that his own mother and grandmother planned, fully congizant of the past….i hope Rohit wants Armaan out of the family and the house..and dil pe pathar rakhe, Vidya says “ Jaa Armaan jaa ..jee le apni zindagi “ smiley37

Will papa leave with beti again or will stay with newfound love?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

But why is he unconscious? Did he get hit on the head after visiting Kv?

bechara itney din khuli hawa main jeee raha hoga. His body noped out after taking in the toxic air of PH smiley36