Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I think his guilt is that cherry that they will keep dangling until his mother's story is revealed.. if he can feel so much guilt for choosing himself over a woman he wronged, yahaan tho iska pura aasmaan hi gir Gaya and asking to be lifted (chosen) while in a vulnerable position! So what is his choice.. last time KP used Vidya for manipulation but this time it's herself!!! I reckon that's more powerful than Vidya even!! But let's see.. I don't think it'll be a long track either way

I understand he can’t dump her ..but neither can he dump his wife ..the only option is to play for time ..and unlike his father, he has the backing of his parents and the rest of the family ..wouldn’t they wonder if Abhira left or they just broke up ? I really don’t see the point of this now ..they’ve just left the lineage track open ..and logically they should follow any manipulation by Kaveri with the Shivani card ..don’t know where they’re going really
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If Armaan in grief says something like "kaash mein tumhaare paas nahi aata" etc, or someone else like V or M blame her, it will hit her hard.she knows that Ar cant actually do something his dadi hates. Unke validation ke bina he won't do anything. So their relationship is anyway doomed. he gives her same respect and regard even after knowing about deal with Ab and watching her pettiness to literally break Abhira. Elderly person like her hating on a young girl for no real reason except her ego is quite horrible

If ar said something like this (are they gonna compensate with ab's dialogue in that bribery scene, but she already apologized for that. Here there won't be any scope for apologize also. Its not the same), I prefer her to leave. Better to have a short leap of 1 or 2 years then. Identity revealation can happen later, since ak barsi is already done. But its useless to expect sane track from these makers.
Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira will not leave unless she's made to feel like she is responsible for ill health of Kaveri. Because her immediate reaction will be to help out like when V was injured or when M got shot. So to make her feel like she should leave, it has to hit her hard. It may not even be Ar, it maybe M or V that say something in grief. Poddars are flippers afterall.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Considering Kaveri's character, the choice thing just sounds stupid. She has been feeling insecure that most of her family like Abhira more or are in her "team". So putting such a choice will just alienate them more. having her be okay with Abhira as a pretense, and then creating situations that pits her against various family members would be a smarter move.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I understand he can’t dump her ..but neither can he dump his wife ..the only option is to play for time ..and unlike his father, he has the backing of his parents and the rest of the family ..wouldn’t they wonder if Abhira left or they just broke up ? I really don’t see the point of this now ..they’ve just left the lineage track open ..and logically they should follow any manipulation by Kaveri with the Shivani card ..don’t know where they’re going really

I mean I think if this is for quick KP redemption, it'll be a quick she leaves, they all go to Mussoorie as family to get her back thingy.. but I feel Shivani card is imminent.. I don't think any grand wedding is happening before identity revelation. And they need to make full use of KP wrath on Abhira during revelation also.. so personally I'd think this is a fake attack, she puts forth a condition, Armaan reacts emotionally instead of thinking it through, KP thinks she's got a win, family interferes and they all go to Mussoorie sans KP.. in between this my KP is that Abhira runs into kidnapper and somehow Shivani's secret is out and KP is unmasked and alienated.. Armaan is liberated.. they all come back and identity revelation happens.. I'd even say KP should try exacting revenge using Ruhi's hatred and go all out before they turn her around or whitewash her or just make her apologise.. but well.. who is to say anything with this show and it's writers anymore smiley44

Edited by Ohgod! - 3 months ago
Sajini235 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Considering Kaveri's character, the choice thing just sounds stupid. She has been feeling insecure that most of her family like Abhira more or are in her "team". So putting such a choice will just alienate them more. having her be okay with Abhira as a pretense, and then creating situations that pits her against various family members would be a smarter move.

I know that'll be a smart move. But it will also damage her character beyond repair making unable to whitewash her. I guess that's why they're going this way. Currently she is shown to be insecure to lose her fam. She is not SB who can one day even go to jail for his crimes( hopefully ). She is main part of the ar fam.
Edited by Sajini235 - 3 months ago

When Armaan 1 was there Kaveri put him in similar situation.. asked him to bring what is most important for him. He brought family photo and by mistake his marriage certificate too. She asked him to leave along with Abhira and asked Vidya to look for a house for them..but Vidya put her foot down then.. crisis averted ..

Kaveri doesn’t treat Armaan right because he reminds her Shivani..but still she wants Armaan as a dedicated grandson who will follow her orders blindly. She also doesn’t want to loose control of members in her house.. she sees Abhira as a threat. Untill the day they decide to whitewash her, she will treat Abhira badly and Armaan has to be okay with it..

Edited by Why_though - 3 months ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Even I feel the same .. she putting her cards to chose Abhira or her .. it equating both of them at the same page .

she always pretends this girl is not worth thinking about ..she may feign a heart attack to do some emotional drama

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (September 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I know that'll be a smart move. But it will also damage her character beyond repair making unable to whitewash her. I guess that's why they're going this way. She is not SB who can one day even go to jail for his crimes( hopefully ). She is main part of the ar fam.

Its not something worse than she has already done smiley36 manipulation is supposed to be her thing. Plus, Kaveri is not getting white washed for a long time I think. She may soften here and there, but will be a nuisance.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

This is such a lame track of KP asking to choose between Abhira and her.

I mean I would have liked if she was being and nice and planning something to seperate them. Ye Kya faltu Sa track Hai.

Kaveri is now equivalent to adhya 😂😂