Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Does the handcuff has a red ribbon on it?

Naah. I think it's confetti 👀
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

This Dadi nonsense is basically a trigger to get the divorce truth out I suppose ..you can’t ask a married man to choose between his wife and his grandmother ..it makes no sense ..it would be understandable at least if they weren’t married and she was trying to blackmail ..she likely did the same thing with his dad and he was stupid enough to dump his wife ..I doubt they’d make the ML be that stupid

@bold : yes, feels like dadisa is recycling her age old trick, madhav should identify the pattern or atleast manoj should decode it(he also must be aware, what his maasa did to his brother).

Waise, is armaan aware of this fact that his dad also faced similar situation. I recollect madhav saying this to someone, don't remember the scene exactly.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Yehi sab dekhke dadisa ko heart attack aaya hain

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Sera-high123 - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Word Count: 0

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

@bold : yes, feels like dadisa is recycling her age old trick, madhav should identify the pattern or atleast manoj should decode it(he also must be aware, what his maasa did to his brother).

Waise, is armaan aware of this fact that his dad also faced similar situation. I recollect madhav saying this to someone, don't remember the scene exactly.

Madhav said to Manoj that Maasa will put him in same situation and make to choose. And chacha saying Ar is stronger than Madhav.. Sthg like that

Fortnight thumbnail
second picture mein Abhira ke expressions aise kyu hai yeh jaan na hai mujhesmiley37

Also in this picture she looks horrified smiley37

1000042332.jpg

Fortnight thumbnail
waise yeh romance mein count hogasmiley13
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fortnight

waise yeh romance mein count hogasmiley13

Agar ye bhi Nahi Hua tho humaare raaste alag smiley37 no more positivity mantras for U two

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ideally the most useless character on this show must recognise the pattern and warn Armaan or atleast his biwi and Beti.. but I doubt anyone will be privy to this so it'll come down to Armaan choosing himself over his guilt, again.. which I highly doubt.. or.. he tells Abhira and she gives her blessing to back off.. not ideal but likely nevertheless..

how does this make for an interesting track ..for a grown ass man to repeatedly drown in guilt and choose the world and his wife over himself every time ..if you remember, after that stupid arson case, he had cried his eyes out ( smiley11) and begged to be allowed to have both ..and then it somehow settled…are they recreating the same damn thing with the heart attack the cherry atop the stale cake smiley7🤣.