Edited by Fortnight - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 3 months ago

Word Count: 0

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was just going to post this picture in my last post. But IF is being weirdsmiley13
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

inko shayad puri raat case ki preparation karni thi nasmiley5

Kaun si preperation, maggi kha rahe the dono.

Mussoorie bhej do usse. Then the entire family can go there after Kaveri has a change of heart. Armaan can propose to her in a grand manner.

Please Bhavna kuch toh accha de smiley7

Mussoorie would be good! Let Armaan go and have some “rootna manana” & some fun time then family can join too.. it will be like the recreation of their first trip minus Roohi & Goenkas. Mavya can have second honeymoon too 😄😄

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

KaKi ko koi yeh picture bhejo.

This is what he's doing with their lawyer after she withdraws the casesmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

1000042331.jpg

Edited by Fortnight - 3 months ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

KaKi ko koi yeh picture bhejo.

This is what he's doing with their lawyer after she withdraws the casesmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

1000042331.jpg

Does the handcuff has a red ribbon on it??

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

So going along with the spoilers we got till now, this is what we MAY get in upcoming episodes.

1. Ab case wapas legi. ( I hate it, atleast chuhi ki license toh cancel ho jate. Well, since ab is taking case back better gks and chuhi be little grateful to ab).

2. Ab confession to ar ( amd hopefully some romance).

3. Dragon sa knowing that ar-ab are together now will ask ar to chose between her and ab.

4. Ar will chose ab and kv will have a heart attack

5. Ab and ar will blame themselves for kv condition and will decide to stay away from eachother (till kv recovers or forever)

6. Here it will go with two options.

Opinion no.1

If kv's heart attack is real,

*then it will lead to kv change ofheart seeing abhimaan being away from eachother for her sake. Ab will decide to leave then finally kv will melt and will ask ar to stop ab and bring her back. Then grand wedding followed by identity revealation next ab pregnancy complications( hope they won't fo in surrogate way, it will be pukeworthy track)

* If kv heart attack is fake,

Then ab and ar will decide to stay away from eachother for kv sake. After somedays ab will decide to leave. Parallely fake attack will be revealed ar. He will confront her along with deal truth infront of whole fam. Him leaving ph with ab. Then rose garden track also can get reopened along with identity track. Both ar and ab discovering secrets of their mothers' pasts, becoming eachother's strengh and clearing their mothers' names. Then kv redemption can take place. (Her sudden change of heart is unable digest) Then abhimaan grand wedding after both ar-ab reconciles with their respective fams. Then pregnancy complications.

Well, I prefer the second one. About ru, they can show her first trying to get ar back under kv influence but then understanding that there's no chance for her, understanding ak perspective, trying to find her, getting out her trauma....there so many plots instead of gusaoing her forcibly into a triangle...

I wish I could write plots for this show... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Will be interesting

Hope dkp people read this and take some guidelines from this forum