bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

OMG!!!

Today's episode was soooooooooo good! After a long time, mujhe woh Kaira wali feeling aa gayi. Jaise Kittu apni Naira ke liye Suhasini Goenka se ladta tha, waise aaj Armaan apni Abhira ke liye lad gaya.

Dil ko itna sukoon mila.

RP was bang on with his diction, emotion, expression and Alpha-ness. He portrayed that Armaan today which I always wanted to see. With such NOUS he took out the resignation letter from the inside pocket of his coat and gave it to Dragonsa... If Madhav would have been around, he would have told Abhira, ja simran tumhara raj tumhara wait kar raha hai, jaa jee le apni zindagi armaan ke saath.

I am loving the emerging arc of this confident, arrogant (when needed) and tit-for-tat Armaan, who is now fighting for his love, the way he fought for his cases in his court. I almost fell off my chair, when I heard him say "Aapke liye nahi hogi, par Abhira ab bhi meri patni, mera dil aur meri zindagi hai!!" smiley42smiley31

It was soooooooo satisfying to watch the shock on Dragonsa's face. I am looking fwd to Armaan giving such regular shocks to KP. Khusat budhiya. smiley7smiley11

I hope chorus gang lives no stone unturned while reporting this today's drama to their Abhira Bhabhi. smiley37 I want to see Abhira first in shock, and then going all blush blush!! smiley43 as she gets to listen to Armaan ke kaarnaame.

Take a bow Rohit Purohit, you delivered Armaan's gussa very well. Looking forward to more of the same.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

OMG!!!

Today's episode was soooooooooo good! After a long time, mujhe woh Kaira wali feeling aa gayi. Jaise Kittu apni Naira ke liye Suhasini Goenka se ladta tha, waise aaj Armaan apni Abhira ke liye lad gaya.

Dil ko itna sukoon mila.

RP was bang on with his diction, emotion, expression and Alpha-ness. He portrayed that Armaan today which I always wanted to see. With such NOUS he took out the resignation letter from the inside pocket of his coat and gave it to Dragonsa... If Madhav would have been around, he would have told Abhira, ja simran tumhara raj tumhara wait kar raha hai, jaa jee le apni zindagi armaan ke saath.

I am loving the emerging arc of this confident, arrogant (when needed) and tit-for-tat Armaan, who is now fighting for his love, the way he fought for his cases in his court. I almost fell off my chair, when I heard him say "Aapke liye nahi hogi, par Abhira ab bhi meri patni, mera dil aur meri zindagi hai!!" smiley42smiley31

It was soooooooo satisfying to watch the shock on Dragonsa's face. I am looking fwd to Armaan giving such regular shocks to KP. Khusat budhiya. smiley7smiley11

I hope chorus gang lives no stone unturned while reporting this today's drama to their Abhira Bhabhi. smiley37 I want to see Abhira first in shock, and then going all blush blush!! smiley43 as she gets to listen to Armaan ke kaarnaame.

Take a bow Rohit Purohit, you delivered Armaan's gussa very well. Looking forward to more of the same.

I haven't watched yet but this post got me interested smiley36smiley27

So going to watch now.

Not an Armaan/AbhiMaan fan, but I love Rohit and Sam's acting and their chemistry smiley42

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

RoPu was on 🔥🔥🔥

This is the Armaan I wanted to see.

I hope he doesn't back off and threatens to get him arrested if he doesn't do press conference

And Sanjay actor is also super. It comes out good because he gives equally good reactions.

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He was phenomenal!

Hope Ar doesn’t back down from his words and hope to see same type of scene with Dadiaa calling out her manipulations and instigations of all wrongs done to Ab and also same with Ruhi so the guilt can end and can finally move forward with Ab!!!

Wow, you’re also a Kaira season lover! My only reason for starting to watch this show was Kaira and the Rajasthani touch, and my only reason for watching it now is still Kaira, somehow. Because I thought Abhira is Kaira’s granddaughter, I wish I could see even a glimpse of Kaira, even if it’s just for two seconds in Armaan and Abhira. You know what? Sometimes DKP tries to do it. They play old Kaira songs like "Oh More Saiyan," "Dilon Ke Mohalle Jaake," "Rishton Mein Pyar Hai," and "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai," along with Naira’s good vibe BGM. This reminds me of Season 2. I am very obsessed with that season.

I know you might have a different opinion, but as a kid at that time, I learned the meanings of wedding rituals, like shadi, rasam, haldi, and of course, love marriages, Greek marriages, church marriages, etc. I enjoyed it a lot back then because I didn’t have a personal mobile phone, so watching TV was my source of knowledge for those things. But now, whatever they show, I already know how episodes are shot—they are fake, just playing characters. When they show them going to Mussoorie, I know they are not really going there but just showing it like they’re going to a Mussoorie court. In fact, it’s all about sets; they make fake sets for everything.

So, in this way, 50 percent of my expectations are killed by myself, because maturity kills my inner child. Around 30-40 percent are killed by the makers when they drag the same saas-bahu drama for months and show unnecessary love triangles. I don’t know why. Now, I feel the old YRKKH vibes only 10 percent of the time, and that’s just sometimes. I now think YRKKH is overrated sometimes.

But there are also my favorite parts in the current season. That’s why I’m enduring the overrated episodes in the hope of getting some reflection of the Naira season from the present characters. And now, this is the only thing I can do.